The Biggest Scam known to the Son of Man?

by shinobi1kinobi 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KennyC
    KennyC

I don't think they are about money either on a personal basis, but being in a non-profit org' with all the frills of modern care and having a roof over your head, with servants to feed you every day sure means a whole lot. But it also takes a lot of money for the upkeep.Sometimes I wish I didn't have to leave the back door to make a living as a self-employed carpenter, cuz people are lying, cheating, conniving @sses. But I still do it.

None of them have to do that, and we are always the ones who catch the crap about materialism and greed and "sharp business practices".You had better be pretty "sharp" in this world if you don't want to lose everything you have, or work your life away for someone trying to enslave you and keep you from bettering your situation! I have seen a lot of poor witnesses who have stayed in a crap-eating job and criticized others who got off the clock for their own benefit and that of their families. What were those scriptures about "jealousy". I think they should grow a spine and venture out into something more profitable instead of running their mouths about people and things that they really do not know.

The GB would never counsel spineless JW's in such a manner since they themselves are so impeccably innocent due to their communal way of life. However, they do expect other JW's to pay the bill.

• sspo
    sspo

welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit