Elders Letter: Big Announcement/Why they want all the telephone #'s

by dannyboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

personally I got the feeling they were using some sort of electronic device to at least listen during the bible study . Just be on the look out for mysterious vans parked on your street during home bible studies . It's like the old star trek episode where people have these dog collar looking things on and get their brain fried whenever they say or do something that the rulers don't like . I guess that will be the next thing for the WTBTS or the US government .

• nutter
    nutter

The listening devices were disguised as peanuts. You could tell they were real ground nuts, cos each one featured a small ariel sticking unobtrusively out the side. I knew though, that peanuts do not normally have ariels. I am not easily fooled like some nutters. Did you see the wires too? Would you like to greet the visitors when they land tomorrow? I am going to bring some peanuts with me to represent earth food. (without ariels of course). The nutter

• nutter
    nutter

I noticed the listening devices were disguised as peanuts. You could tell they were not real ground nuts, cos each one featured a small ariel sticking unobtrusively out the side. I knew that peanuts do not normally have ariels. I am not easily fooled like some nutters. Did you notice the wires too? Would you like to greet the visitors when they land tomorrow? I am going to bring some peanuts with me to represent earth food. (without ariels of course). The nutter

• Frank75
    Frank75

I believe this is the new Orwellian document everyone is buzzzzing over. "Someone you can give the elders elsewhere in the country in event of disaster"

Give me a break!

Frank75

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Im a nutter too

No, you're not - you're a nutter!

Welcome aboard.

• observador
    observador

Very creative! Thanks.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

I suppose this is all because G.Gordon Liddy was recently added to the Gov Body.

-BONEZZ

• Frank75
    Frank75

I believe this is the new Orwellian document everyone is buzzzzing over. "Someone you can give the elders elsewhere in the country in event of disaster"

Give me a break!

Sorry my doc didn't load

Frank75

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Photo shop that letter onto official WTS letterhead, and mail it to your local congregation! I wonder if they would read it from the stage?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    Therefore, to assist you brothers in shepherding the flock, we are instituting a new arrangement, actually a set of advanced electronic devices that will enable you to monitor each household’s activity. You will need to arrange to have these monitoring devices installed in each Publisher’s home in the following areas: Bedroom(s), Living Room, Family Room (if any), Dining Room (if any), Kitchen, and Bathroom(s). If you feel that additional rooms need monitoring, such as enclosed porches or garages and carports, you may arrange to install monitoring devices in those areas also, without contacting the Society.

They can't afford all these devices..... most congregations have barely a $1K in their bank account. The society is always adding more loving fees funds for the congregation to forcibly Volunteering -ly contribute to.

First it was KHAA, then account charges for paperwork, now the traveling orverseer assistance arrangement, apartment funds for overseers and special pioneers..... how can publishers squeeze any more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to the borg???

My congregation is always short or even....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit