Elders Letter: Big Announcement/Why they want all the telephone #'s

by dannyboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Mind you, that I have not contributes any $$$$$$$$$ in the past 5+ years.... there are probably 25% of congregation doing similiarly

• xjwms
    xjwms

CUTE

• mama1119
    mama1119

Hilarious. I thought it was real. Don't give them any ideas.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

What's the latest on any *real* "Big Announcements"???

Just curious.

---Dan

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Photo shop that letter onto official WTS letterhead, and mail it to your local congregation!
    My thought exactly! I think it would be a cool, safe, relatively harmless thing for each of us to do.

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

I thought it was real too and I was getting really pissed!!!
    Ha! Too much sex is keeping you from field service. That's a lot of sex.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I appreciate your post , but it seems perhaps the Society has more far reaching plans for its members.

It has come to the attention of many "in the know" that they have been carefully examining re-runs of Star Trek and have noted the superior organizational skills inherent in the BORG. This is leading the Watch Tower Society to draw up new medical directives authorizing the implantation of monitering devices directly into the brain of each baptized witness so that they will think and act as a "collective," influenced directly by what will be henceforth known as "Governing Body Thoughtspeak," thereby ensuring that the worldwide association of brothers is truly "fitly united in thought."

Their creedo: "The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many."

Resistance is futile.

• zagor
    zagor

lol why would they need your birth date, it's not like they are going to send you a post card to show you're appreciated

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit