who are these people and why are they sending me this ****

by looking_glass 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I got this:

Sent on 28-Aug-06 01:31 Aug 28, 2006
    Sent Byl_velma
    TitleChristian fellowship Invitation; free lit countering Watchtower Society
    MessageI got this invitation, like it, and thought I'd pass it along to you too in case you or somebody you know is also interested.

Many of us like to join not just one but 2, 3 or more egroups or forums and so I'm inviting you to an open fellowship for those of all beliefs and ages. There are now 622 signed in at the main website at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianwitnesses

It gives you the Weekly Bible Reader with news, Bible readings, archaeology, recipes for fellowshipping get-togethers, home-schooling tips, news and alerts helpful to protect our kids from molesters and abusive groups, occasional Bible music or songs etc.

Files hold free reproducible Bible leaflets that comfort, help with Bible study and growth.

Links provide Christian music, fun educational games including for the Bible, help fight modern slavery and find lost children, spot wanted criminals, give homeschooling tips and fun educational games, connect with related sites in other nations on all continents, U.S. states or regions (California, Missouri, Florida etc).

Photos show many who have signed in (yes, me too). There are slideshows of the Holy Land and God’s awesome natural wonders.

Our newsletter and files format help protect the kids also signed in yet you can send in-good-taste Christian email to all other readers in the Weekly Bible Reader; many also use Members to email to one another for fellowship, Instant Message or Chat.

You get to enjoy fellowship with a great sense of community for more happiness.

Thanks for giving this your consideration and I hope to see you signed in soon. Just click on the blue button at the top there.

Sincerely,

Joe Thanks mods for sorting it out Linda
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I hate chain letters.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    some days are worse than others.

But as Scully said, we really appreciate it when you let us know about the kooks, spammers and various crazies Lady Lee

We appreciate y'all takin' care of bizniss and deleting these JW spin-offs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit