who are these people and why are they sending me this ****

by looking_glass 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

sedsjpatyahoodotcom just sent me an pm which forwarded l_velma's pm that I previously got. who are these people and why are they essentially allowed to spam on this site?

my response to them was that i feel their message is as offensive as jws bringing their crap to my door (which they cannot do because I live in a gated community), completely unacceptable, offensive and annoying!

has anyone else had these two kunckleheads pm'ing them today (or any day) as well?

who the heck are christian witnesses? and what is up with their constant recruiting?

• Arthur
    Arthur

Let the moderators know. If these two people continue to break the rules, they'll be kicked off the board.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I actually got a couple emails from this group. Guess I need to remove my email address. This is the first time I have gotten actual emails to my email address like that!

shelley

• Scully
    Scully

Please send me the URL for the profile of the person who sent you the PM (click on the user name in the PM to bring up the profile).

I'll delete them tout suite.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Thanks Scully, I will get them for you and foward them. L_G

• Matty
    Matty

Jah Witnesses, Christian Witnesses... there are loads of splinter groups out there - they are all just plain barmy and love to spam ex-Jehovah's Witnesses boards, trying to get you to buy their books and pamphlets.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass
    Alias sedsjpatyahoodotcom

Since 27-Aug-06 19:50 Aug 28, 2006

Average 0 Posts per day

See Post History of this member

See Topic History of this member

Aliasl_velma

Since 02-Aug-06 17:25 Aug 2, 2006
    Posts0

Average 0 Posts per day

See Post History of this member

See Topic History of this member

Scully - is this what you were looking for? I hope so. As you can see they both are posers, as they have not posted or contributed to anything!

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Matt, I told them both to go pound sand and that I put them in the same category as JWs. I HATE pushy religious people, it drives me nutz

• Scully
    Scully

LadyLee got I_Velma and I deleted theotherpainintheassatyahoodotcom. I also have to say that all of you guys are the greatest in helping us keep these people from spamming other members.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Thanks Lady Lee and Scully. I am sure this is a full time job, based on the crazies that seem to be out there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit