DECLARATION OF TRUTHFULNESS

by tijkmo 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I can't see where you all think the problem is!

The WTS is trying to protect the flock from hearing untruths from the platform!

This way.....the only lies the audience will hear.....will be from the sanctioned and appointed brothers who are assigned to deliver the talks!

Makes sense to ME!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Katiekitten: You are hilarious! Keep it up and we may have to dethrone gumby and declare you funniest poster on this board.

Cog

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Finally-Free, what a great experience that you shared with us. It must've been traumatic for you to hear that fabrication only 24 hours from getting dunked.

Fats

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

All churches, Watchtower included, have a problem with what is called 'Preachers Stories'. They're very entertaining but leave something to be desired as to their truthfulness. Good thing we have 'Snopes'!

How about 'Questions From Readers'? Do you think that they are really questions from the rank and file or does the Society just want push some agenda and so make up the question themselves? I've got my opinion on this.

And, did you ever go to a Circuit Assembly where they said on the last day that they had plenty of money to cover their expenses? I never did! They were ALWAYS short!

Outaservice

• headmath
    headmath

I knew a weird JW once that did a part at a circuit assembly. He played the part of a wayward teenager that was smoking pot. The amazing thing is this dude smuggled an actual marijauna cigarette on the stage, did his part and then smoked the joint after the assembly. jehoovers holy spirit could not stop that. Actually, it was the high point of the whole assembly.

• becca1
    becca1

That's really funny considering the drama from two years ago. It was about Timothy and his buddy Jonathan and how they were considering higher education in Athens. Of course, this was fictitious, but in the talk at the end of the drama they never mentioned that fact. I asked several people if they realized it was not a true Bible account and they said no. I bet most who saw the drama thought it was straight out of the scriptures, being as many may have been new, not to active, or so accustumed to believing everythig they hear from the platform is gospel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit