DECLARATION OF TRUTHFULNESS

by tijkmo 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I've never heard of that, it must be new light.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Maybe this will morph into an 'honesty pledge' when before a JC?

"DO you swear to tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth, so help you Jehovah?"

I wonder if one who was being Jc's for lying would be sincere in telling the truth then?

Jeff

• badboy
    badboy

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS,MAN!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

troof!

I the aforementioned undesigned do solemly declare infront of God, his Son, the angels and the 144 000 that the story I told about shoving a tract up a kangaroos bum, a burglar stealing the kangaroo and eating it, but finding the tract and becoming a Jehovahs Witness, and then returning the price of a kangaroo plus compound interest to me was the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as viewed through the 'new light spectacles' issued by the faithful and discreet slave in the 2006 Yearbook.

So help me god.

• badboy
    badboy

UNDESIGNED!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yaah, I MEANT to say that...

• badboy
    badboy

IYS GOOD TO HEAR THAT!

• robhic
    robhic

troof!

I the aforementioned undesigned do solemly declare infront of God, his Son, the angels and the 144 000 that the story I told about shoving a tract up a kangaroos bum, a burglar stealing the kangaroo and eating it, but finding the tract and becoming a Jehovahs Witness, and then returning the price of a kangaroo plus compound interest to me was the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as viewed through the 'new light spectacles' issued by the faithful and discreet slave in the 2006 Yearbook.

So help me god.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! That about made me loose bladder-control! I am LMAO at the above. What a great way to start the week. Great story.

Thanks Katie Kitten (MEOW....) for the laugh. You are a gentlewoman and a scholar.

Robert

• luna2
    luna2
    purplesofa said...I had a part once and they altered what they wanted me to say

Exactly. So now they have the poor dubby sign their pledge of truthfulness but is it still okay if managment (CO/DO) decide to alter their testimony? Is this a version of theocraptic warfare...just a few little fibs to make whatever point they want to make more palatable?

Hmmm. Perhaps this is really a TEST boys and girls. Yes, Jah is testing you to see if you will cave to pressure from the corporation to lie.......or is he really testing your loyalty to his only one true religious organ, the WTBTS? Wait, I'm confused.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What's the WTS going to do now; sue people for "False Experiencing"?

It may be more appropriate for the victims of such slander to sue the WTS. The day after I was baptized at a circuit assembly an experience was given by an elder in my hall. The person he was describing sounded vaguely familiar to me but I didn't realize I actually knew the person he was talking about until after the program was over. Some people in my hall came running up to me asking if I heard the "experience" about me! I was shocked and offended that an elder, who had nothing to do with my becoming a JW, would give "his" experience regarding me. I was also very angry that essentially everything he said about "me" was a lie. The only thing I had in common with the subject of his "experience" was that we were male and owned motorcycles.

Lesson learned: Don't ever believe anything that comes out of a Jehovah's Witness mouth. Everything is a lie.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit