Right Now-----How Do You Feel?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    At this moment are you content, depressed, angry?

I hope those aren't the only choices Mini!

I feel great, although a bit tired from a bike ride with hubby, full just ate a sammy, happy and satisfied with life in general.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Content. Life is good.

• Purza
    Purza

At this moment . . . content

Purza

• serendipity
    serendipity

Sleepy!

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

*****"He / she was always so quiet. Such a nice family. We would never have expected it of them. Ive known him for 23 years, dont know his name but we always said hello'. I didnt realise there were any taliban cells in this area. Hi mum. I think this guy was a Jehovahs Witness. Yes its true they are a life threatening cult. Yes, he always used to try and give me those magazines but I told the kids to put them in the bin."****

Oh Katiekitten. lol. You cheered me up after lancashire lost to Sussex in the cricket. Apparently here are two fleshly miserable jw sisters who live round the corner from me. I should have pointed the police in their direction. Threatening people with their cult. The police have finally gone after 3 1/2 hours of doing house to house enquiries.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

content, depressed or angry, all 3. I accept the things I cannot change, I try to change the things I can. and I ponder and look for the wisdom to know the difference between the two.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Not to shabby today. Got up early, went to Ma and Pa's for breakfast, had a nice boat ride down the river, and then going to Ma's birthday party tonight.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I feel fantastic. Ive lost a stone in the last month and a bit through cutting out the booze and eating mega healthy. Im buzzing baby!

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    "He / she was always so quiet. Such a nice family. We would never have expected it of them. Ive known him for 23 years, dont know his name but we always said hello'. I didnt realise there were any taliban cells in this area. Hi mum. I think this guy was a Jehovahs Witness. Yes its true they are a life threatening cult. Yes, he always used to try and give me those magazines but I told the kids to put them in the bin."

PML!!!!!!

I love these "speeches" given by the neighbours... that old dear on Central News the other night about the potential terrorist living down her street was a classic!!! Personally, I would be down there like a SHOT in case Jonathon Swain from GMTV was there... he is TOTALLY shaggable!

How am I feeling? Quite fabulous despite a hangover this morning... went out in Brum last night... started and ended in the Malmaison bar... each round of 3 drinks costing £27.90 meant my wallet took a hammering, but BOY where those drinks delicious!!

• Arthur
    Arthur

A whole torrent of emotions. Depression, anger, rage; intense fear. Most of it related to leaving the org. I sort of feel like I'm bouncing back and forth between hell and purgatory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit