Right Now-----How Do You Feel?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Just coming down...but I'm going back up in a minute!...LOL

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/WarOmen/yoda-stoned.jpg

• sspo
    sspo

Wife left after 27 years due to my apostasy but at least i get up in the morning and don't argue with anyone. I hope she sees the stupidity of it all.

i could use a few extra dollars

• poppers
    poppers

At peace, like always.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I'm hot,thirsty and my right shoulder is twitchy. But I feel satisfied because my desk is now in my office instead of my living room.

There's still a lot left to do but I feel like I have cleared the biggest hurdle.

• lola28
    lola28

Sad, today would have been my friends birthday, she died a few years ago and i still miss her. Happy because another friend sent me a sweet messg out of the blue.

Lola

• jwcol
    jwcol

Lonely, and I have a kicking headache.

• juni
    juni

I feel content and a little tired. We took our granddaughter who is 3 to an amusement park w/rides today and also a picnic. She was so good and we had soooo much fun!

Juni

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I'm with minimus, I'm about to leave work at almost 8pm Saturday (car biz), had a productive day, sold cars and won 2 Broncos tix on the 50 yard line for tomorrow. And to think I used to hate Sundays. . .

• hambeak
    hambeak

Right now I am a little high on pain meds and told the jw's get the hell off my property. That is not really me and I am sure I will feel like hell in the morning. I think I will just get well and screw them all

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

feeling relieved ... my child is back home, after an extended visit with his uncle, during which he tried to break up our family and force my son to be sent to catholic school.

also feeling grateful... for a special friend who helped me make the right decision about it!

willow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit