Right Now-----How Do You Feel?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    The police have blocked off the streets near my house, because someone had a gun to his held head. police still there now.

Wow really?

Cant you go and hover round the journalists - maybe we will see you on national news tonight.

Heres a few things for you to say:

"He / she was always so quiet. Such a nice family. We would never have expected it of them. Ive known him for 23 years, dont know his name but we always said hello'. I didnt realise there were any taliban cells in this area. Hi mum. I think this guy was a Jehovahs Witness. Yes its true they are a life threatening cult. Yes, he always used to try and give me those magazines but I told the kids to put them in the bin."

• agapa37
    agapa37

I feel great and looking forward to later on when I go to a gathering of worldly people to a B Que. I was coming back from the store and saw an older couple moving in some things into the apartment they just moved in to, down stairs from me. I offered to help and "got er done!" Today they are having a get together by the pool with family and friends and invited me to eat. Can't wait, I am starving!

• okie46
    okie46

I think part of the reason I am so pissed off is because I am sick and I can't even call my family to bring me chicken soup or keep me company. I hate being alone when I don't feel good. Yes neighbors and friends have brought me popsicles and tylenol and chicken soup, but the people I should be able to count on, my family shun me and on days like this it hurts me more than ever.

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

I feel sad that I live too far to bring okie some chicken soup. I hope you feel better. (((((hugs))))

• okie46
    okie46

thank you Swamboozled, you are so sweet.:)

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Comfortably numb

Dismembered

• Quandry
    Quandry

Okie-

Sorry that you are sick. Especially if you are still in college, and classes are about to start. Mine does, next week.

I just read a story about a woman whose family were migrant workers, but some people along the way helped her to see how valuable she was. She got a GED from High School, then went to college, then graduate school, then got her DOCTORATE DEGREE!!!! Wow, that is impressive. Now she gives programs on how to help young people from poor backgrounds make it in school. She has also helped to break the cycle of no education, drugs, incarceration, etc. in her family. She rocks. So do you.

Take some vitamins. Drink orange juice. Don't give in. You can do it. You will do it.

By the way to answer the question of this post, how do I feel? My husband and I started talking this morning about the feelings we have. Even though we are through with the B-Org. we are angry, angry still angry. Don't know when those feelings will ever leave us.

• minimus
    minimus

Dis, like your brother??

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Min,

Don't know haven't heard

Dismembered

• okie46
    okie46

Thank you Quandry, I appreciate the encouragement. School starts Monday for me too and stories like that make me feel empowered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit