Comments You Will Not Hear at the 8-27-06 WT Study (FOCUS ORGANIZATION)

by blondie 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• juni
    juni

I have sinned Elderess Blondie. I did not study my WT as I had fun today. Yes. Haven't the storms been bad? We also have been having quite a few BLTs.

Juni

• Flash
    Flash
    4) We have sound reasons to be grateful for "the faithful and discreet slave" appointed by Jesus Christ over his belongings on earth. The slave class of spirit-anointed Christians takes the lead in preaching the good news, arranges meetings for worship, and publishes Bible-based literature in over 400 languages.

You've recieved one 'talent' and what have you done with it???

Millions of people earth wide gratefully partake of this spiritual "food at the proper time." (Matthew 24:45-47) There certainly is no reason to murmur about it.

After having your assignment for 131 years you have only 6 million people out of 6 billion. You have nothing to boast about!

...And still, you beat the congregation while declaring yourselves righteous.

Paragraph 10

1. We have no reason to complain of treachery within God's organization today.

2. Neither Jehovah nor his angels nor the spiritual shepherds tolerate the presence of treacherous, wicked ones in the Christian congregation.

3. Nevertheless, all of us are confronted with human imperfection-our own and that of other servants of God.

1. Yes we do. The facts are abundant

2. Partialy correct. The time is coming when God's judgement against His self-decieving, delusional people will be here. Starting with those leading them! Ezekiel 9: 5 ~ 10, Matthew 24: 48 ~ 51, Luke 12: 45 ~ 48

3. Poor judgement and un-loving hearts are the real problem.

Thanks for another great expose' Blondie!

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

"2. Neither Jehovah nor his angels nor the spiritual shepherds tolerate the presence of treacherous, wicked ones in the Christian congregation."

Exactly! Which explains why the GB are wicked slaves. They saw nothing wrong with joining the UN and thus were treacherous to Jehovah. By their fruits you will recognise them.

We have recognised them.

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

If I'm a murmurer, then they are a bunch of gossip mongers who revel at the demise of anyone who doesn't worship the same way that they do.

They worship men and everyone has to fall in line.

After Jesus was on earth, is there any scriptural account that acquitted an individual of cruelty to his flock? Something that allowed them to enjoy a prominent position despite their imperfection? Something that excused them from accountability?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

For Elders, this is accepted: Persistent weaknesses, hard to control, make mistakes, and yet ok to be appointed to take the lead. Not allowing the rank and file to have persistent weaknesses, hard to control, or make mistakes.

For Rank and File, this not accepted: Being disgruntled, not able to understand God's ways through his earthly organization which admits it does not always get it right the first and second and third time.

Blondie your list of reasons on why the rank and file are disgrunted and have the right to be is spot on. In fact your whole point counter points is indisputable. Not a word on God's or Jesus' goodness, only "US", look at how good we are, and stop being a murmurer. The brow - beatings go on.

Blueblades

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    10) We have no reason to complain of treachery within God's organization today. Neither Jehovah nor his angels nor the spiritual shepherds tolerate the presence of treacherous, wicked ones in the Christian congregation. Nevertheless, all of us are confronted with human imperfection-our own and that of other servants of God.

That's my favorite one. It basically says that there is no treachery in Gawd's organization, however everyone is required to tolerate the treachery that's in the Watchtower Society.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As a certain British comic used to say "This one's a cracker!"... I have never seen a WT article so transparently obvious in its statements . It says clearly that if you have problems , it is your fault and you are a whinging complainer because WE are always right . I think even the real dubs will see through this one and either grumble (under their breath of course) or find it funny..

"Ours is not a spirit of complaint. Instead, we focus on the goodness of God's organization. Have you thought about the many good things for which we can truly be grateful? Let us consider some of them."

That is not to say that such things do not exist, but they want the r & f to just pretend they dont exist . Self delusion.

"
    10) We have no reason to complain of treachery within God's organization today. Neither Jehovah nor his angels nor the spiritual shepherds tolerate the presence of treacherous, wicked ones in the Christian congregation

The older ones know better - they won't be fooled...What about all these things that make the press/

"14) In modern times, a very small number among God's people have become disgruntled with some aspect of Christian teaching and have murmured against the earthly part of Jehovah's organization. Why does this happen?...........................................Pride may play a role, and some fall into the trap of independent thinking. "

There you are then Those who raise issues are just proud & haughty, thinking for themselves ...

The Creator progressively reveals the truth to his people. Hence, our understanding of the Scriptures is bound to be refined from time to time. The vast majority of Jehovah's people rejoice over such refinements. A few become "righteous overmuch" and resent the changes

Whats that word I seek? Euphemism .. Changes and corrected mistakes are not alterations , no they are "refinements" as if the beliefs were getting more pure. I recall Ray Franz writing about how some things like "Superior authorities" were changed , then changed back again . Hardly getting progressively closer to the truth??

Why does this article remind me of Orwells 1984 ? If you are not in complete agreement then you are an ungrateful murmurer because everything they do is to be seen as wonderful - and that is an order!

And thanks Blondie

• willyloman
    willyloman

Blondie: Best WT study ever! Of course, it helps that they give you such wonderful material to work with. Still, you certainly did a wonderful job of dissecting and clarifying this steaming pile of horsesh@#. The WT writes:

In modern times, a very small number among God's people have become disgruntled with some aspect of Christian teaching and have murmured against the earthly part of Jehovah's organization. Why does this happen? Such murmuring is often caused by a lack of understanding of God's way of doing things.

To the WTS: Oh, really? I'll bet the number is not that small. And how do you explain why so many of us who do possess a clear understanding of "God's [the WTS'] way of doing things" have gotten sick of the corruption and hypocrisy and walked away? It's certainly not due to any misunderstanding. Rather, it comes with the onset of clarity.

• Room 215
    Room 215

``In modern times, a very small number among God's people have become disgruntled with some aspect of Christian teaching and have murmured against the earthly part of Jehovah's organization."

Yeah, right.... if the ``disgruntled" amongst JWs were ``a very small number" this article would never have been published. (By the way, Blondie, what's the opposite of ``disgruntled?" ``Gruntled?")

• heathen
    heathen

I think they changed it back to secular authorities around the time of the NGO situation . That whole, the world ended invisibly dogma, was about how christ began ruling as king of the world thus overthrowing the secular authority . They clearly state that it is satan that puts the UN in power so there can be no belief that God appointed this organization over his people since they also believe the FDS dogma that put the society in power over the congregation . They made a very convoluted mess out of all of it . They simply wanted to be able to protect their properties from opposers throughout the world using the man made legal system which of course failed anyway since france is still taxing them and they are still not welcome in many countries . They don't seem to want to discuss the issue and " enlighten" us to why they did it . Easier to play the trump card of , we're in charge and don't have to exsplain anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit