London

by bikerchic 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I don't have a Hard Rock shot glass but I have a cup from Uberhausen, Germany

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

London is a great city that in the coming years will just get better. Dream on Manchester.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=69590

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=98139

• simplesally
    simplesally

I've been to the London one ...... took my pic sitting in front of the Harleys at the bar.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I've been to the London one ...... took my pic sitting in front of the Harleys at the bar.

• Asheron
    Asheron

I visited Hard Rock on my first trip to London. I am now a huge fan. So huge that this is what I did to my basement.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Ian, lowden,Ironhead and S A B, you guys crack me up I had no idea Brits were so territorial! I would love to get to that part of the world someday I've always wanted to see what it's like there.

BritBoy;

It is a great poem (written by Mr Paul Heaton...who is my God)! And an even better song by the Beautiful South!!!

I enjoyed the poem, thanks!

BC:

Bikerchic, next time we're in either Mazatlan Mex or go to the Big Island I'll look for Hard Rock shot glasses for you.

That would be awesome and thanks bunches Brenda!

I have a collection of amerindian and mexican indiginos peoples - pottery, including minature Acoma pots, NW baskets, and Huichol beaded coconut bowls and a colourful threaded tile. Along with some Hawaiiana - baskets and art, and other Polynesian art.

Wow it all sounds beautiful Brenda I would love to see it someday. I've grown to really love the fine artwork of the NW baskets although I haven't plunked down the bucks for one, yet.

simplesally:

Hey great to see you posting, I hope you're feeling well and doing great! Here's a link to the Hard Rock Café in London it looks awesome and I see a Harley in it maybe that's the one you sat on? You can take a virtual tour:

http://www.hardrockcafe.com/locations/cafes3/cafes.aspx?LocationID=91&MenuID=15&MIBEnumID=3

Asheron WOW your basement is very cool !

• Asheron
    Asheron

Thanks Bikerchic

If I have time to hit the HR when Im in Berlin next month I'll get you a shot glass.

Cheers

• Asheron
    Asheron

Darn...Just try to look up Berlin on the HR site and there isnt one in Berlin?!? I thought there was but the only one showing is Munich,,,,Hmmm well I will get you a Philadelphia glass then!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Asheron!!!

Darn...Just try to look up Berlin on the HR site and there isnt one in Berlin?!? I thought there was but the only one showing is Munich,,,,Hmmm well I will get you a Philadelphia glass then!!

Philly! Too cool....well since the Berlin one didn't work out! LOL

I didn't mean for this to turn into a "get me shot glasses" thread, LOL, but I sure won't turn any offers down. I really love collecting them. I've had more people tell me that making a point to visit Hard Rock in a foreign country made them feel at home and gave them a chance to have some American food too, LOL go figure!

• Asheron
    Asheron

It would be my pleasure to send you a glass, but one request. If my wife and I are ever in Aruba we get to do shots from them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit