- Blood. With fractions allowed, does abstension really mean anything any more?
- The UN. Do they still have a library card? And if so, how did they get around the NGO angle?
- Shunning is a cruel practice that fails in it's declared intention, to keep the congregation "clean".
- Pedophiles. Are they banned from door-to-door work? Are elders required to report to the authorities, regardless of local statute?
- Millions waiting for the promise are now dead. Are they ready to admit to past failed prophecies?
How about soliciting well-composed letters from fellow campaign writers, to modify for our own use?
As I've said before, letter writing campaigns create a heavier administrative burden than you might imagine. Especially for an administration-heavy organization like the WTBTS. I do know that the UN-NGO representative sounded rather plaintive in his reply letter when he asked ME to try and stop the flood of letters to his office. I think he could not imagine the skepticism of the regular Witness to worldly sources, how they have to check out such "unbelievable" facts as the WTBTS NGO status for themselves. So invite your skeptical Witness friends and family to write in too. To see for themselves that the WTBTS has no satisfactory answers.