Nascar - Tony Stewart

by Moomin 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Moomin
    Moomin

Fixed it!

• mariposa
    mariposa

Yeah! A nascar thread!

Yes, I love Tony Stewart as well. When I first started to watch Nascar a few years ago, I didn't like him at all. He seemed arrogant and was always having issues with other drivers. BUT now....everyone is in fights all the time and it can be mildly entertaining I think he has matured some and man...he's such a good driver. When Tony won the race in his hometown last year, I was so happy for him. Last year I couldn't decide whether I wanted a Kasey Kahne (another cutie), Mark Martin or Tony hat. This year, I've decided to get a #20 hat when they're back in Atlanta. Wooo- hooo. You should visit so we can go to a race together!!!! It's unbelievably addicting!!!!!

Tony and his chubby self can drive me around the track anytime

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Tony Stewart is do-able. But give me Jimmie Johnson any day!

I yell for carl edwards, too. I've met him. He used to race with my exboyfriend in Moberly, MO. His family is from here in mid=MO.

shelley

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Well, at least he's trying...he's been in anger management classes now for the last several years...stopped going for a few months, got in trouble again...started back up with the classes, and seems to be on the right track again. (He discussed all this in an interview)

Just as long as he stays out of Jeff Gordon's way...I like him just fine! LOL!!!

Swalker

• Moomin
    Moomin

You should visit so we can go to a race together!!!! It's unbelievably addicting!!!!!

That would be great, we will try and get over there sometime.

Tony and his chubby self can drive me around the track anytime

Definately but i'm next, we'll kick shelley out of the queue cos she is only partially keen on him :)

I yell for carl edwards, too. I've met him.

Is he the one that does somersauts off his car when he wins?

• poppers
    poppers

I can't fault anyone for enjoying racing, but for the life of me I don't understand why. I've never understood the appeal it has on people. I just don't get it.

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

I don't have a crush, per say, but he is my fav. GO TONY! WIN THE CHASE!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Left to right: Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart....I'll take the 1st 2!!! I love racing...been watching since I was a kid!

Swalker

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Poppers,

If you go to just one race... even the cheap seats, not Busch Series, but the Nextel Cup with the Big Boys, and I think you'll understand the "love."

It's extremely powerful, physically. It can be mentally if you get to know the drivers. Of course Dale Jr. is someone that you really want to know! Seriously, look and read about them all then pick one and follow him.

It's a real hoot! Hanging out on a Sunday with 250,000 of your closest friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit