Nascar - Tony Stewart

by Moomin 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Moomin
    Moomin

Does anyone else have a massive crush on Tony Stewart or is it just me? I hope it is just me.

• undercover
    undercover

If other people like pudgy, unshaven, bad tempered and immature NASCAR drivers, then you won't be alone.

• Moomin
    Moomin

wow - is he bad tempered and immature? - I've only seen him drive and what he looks like. I love his darker than dark hair and eyes.

Don't you think he has a boyish charm about him?

I heard that he gives an awful lot of his winnings to children's charities.

I like the slightly rough look so him being a tad overweight and unshaven is cool. Perfect looking men leave me a bit cold for some reason.

(sigh) - am in love :)

• talley
    talley

Good for you Moomin. That just goes to show that you have excellent taste in men and I am sure you are not the only one that really admires Tony Stewart. So nope, it's not just you.

Ok, he might be a bit 'pudgy' but a cute pudgy, and unshaven yet 'cleans up really well'. As for "bad tempered and immature" I do not think so; he just DOES NOT SUFFER FOOLS with condesention and graciousness as he has no time to suffer FOOLS and there are pleanty of fools in the media and NA$CAR.

Tony Stewart has excelled and earned Championships in EVERY form of auto racing that he has been in!

We have watched him race both NA$CAR Busch and Cup in person many times and the one that stands out in my mind is the '95 Busch race at Milwaukee, WI.
    There was a white, unsponsored, #15 in that race that for various reasons came from the back to the top five twice. At that point I had to look in the field lineup who was in the #15 - Tony Stweart - never heard of him before because we had never paid attention to 'open wheel racing'. But he sure could handle the car and again had to come from the back to the front for a third time!! We were so impressed and entertained that we began to watch for him and became instant 'fan's of his.

• luna2
    luna2

Sounds like Talley knows what she's talking about. lol I had to go look him up...I don't think he's too pudgy either. Kind of huggable really.

• Moomin
    Moomin

Thanks Talley you definately know your stuff. We are going to come and watch a race one day maybe one at Dover.

Luna - That's it, he is huggable I just wanna squeeeeeeeeze him grrrrrrr

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

Go, Dale Jr. Go!

• Moomin
    Moomin

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, Tony :(

• Moomin
    Moomin

(swoon)

• Moomin
    Moomin