Has Anyone, or, How Many Have Written to WTS...what was the response?

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 25 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Back in the mid 70's when I was df'd, my mom wrote the society which I believe was quite a lengthy letter in my defense and the ridiculous treatment by the elders of myself at age 16. It took them 3 months to respond and they "assigned" another 5 elders from another hall for a second opinion.

It was reversed by this second JC. In the mean time I rotted in hell for 3 months, dropped out of my last year in high school because I couldn't cope and probably went through what is now considered some kind of nerveous breakdown. I finally finished school through the local college, with only 2 classes left to complete and received my diploma on time. To this day my mother does not believe I finished highschool and almost seems to take pride IN BELIEVING that I did not received my diploma.

That scenerio has had an effect on me my entire life and after extensive counseling was able to get my head and heart wrapped around it.....up until my mother was informed to shun me at age 47 after I had left at age 17.

R.

• JimWood
    JimWood

Well let’s pick a month and start "spreading the word" of our good intentions to "fully accomplish our monstrosity ministry." We could say in the mail for arrival in Crookland Oct. 31st. I know I can re-send two, plus one more that is in final revision. There are at least 2 other couples near me that will love to help out. So that could put the total up to, say 8-10 on my end. All we need is maybe 990 more, any other takers?

Just dust off what you have or come up with something new.

• freetosee
    freetosee

I would join in. Maybe it will make them think twice about downsizing the responsible departments. A 1000 letter will surly make someone sweat. fts

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I wrote to the sorry bastard for times and never once received a reply.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    They responded with 'both acts are a wrongdoing and can result in disfellowshipping and any marriage can be saved using the bible'.

hmmm...whether or not this is true is still dependant on both parties

my letters are here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/93047/1.ashx

there is a link to the reply in the thread

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here are some tips on writing a good complaint letter. In our case, I don't know if we really expect satisfaction, but it is worth stating what you expect in return. If you want them to write you a response, say so.

http://www.businessballs.com/complaintsletters.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit