Imagine - power to control dreams

by KW13 36 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Sheesh! I was pretty sure it was some sort of animal or fish he'd killed and not the lower half of his body before I asked, yanno. LOL

• acadian
    acadian

Been doing it since a kid. anyone can do it with practice.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

It is true! I also do it to a certain extent. I cant really control what is in the dream, but if I wake up in the middle of a good one, I can always go back to where I left off.

• KW13
    KW13

"Of course...who wouldnt be jealous of a 17 year old lad who has to dream about getting female attention and compliments....

DB74

PS sorry matey lol"

are you sure your awake gary? your never this smart in real life...

:P

• Twitch
    Twitch

Being aware that you are dreaming while it is happening is rather cool. I have a certain amount of control over what is happening and can choose to wake up as a "emergency escape" if it starts to tank. Not always but more often than not.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I can't quote everyone elses replies, cos i am on firefox and i don't see the tools/emoticons e.t.c which is annoying, but i get the impression this is real thing and very interesting.

KW13, you should get the IE Tab extension. I'm on Firefox too--but technically, not at the moment. The extension's not perfect yet, but it's good for posting on this board.

As for the topic...I can't say I've been able to control my dreams. But there always seems to be a pattern. If I'm thinking about something during the day, and I don't get much time to consider it fully, I usually dream about it.

• KW13
    KW13

KW13, you should get the IE Tab extension. I'm on Firefox too--but technically, not at the moment. The extension's not perfect yet, but it's good for posting on this board.

Going to now, thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit