Who Was The Weirdest Person In Your Congregation?

by Arthur 40 Replies latest jw friends

• 30girl
    30girl

That's a tough call, our Halls were packed w/them! Okay, here's a few: Sister They're Coming To Get Me -- and they did (the cops that is at a Thurs. night mtg) Brother White Socks (Whose wife left him for the aid/assistant on the school bus she drove)& he also provided my husband w/way too much info about his trouser snake -- I guess the confession that there was some difficulty finding a small enough catheter during a medical procedure...that one left my hubby shell shocked. I think the one that takes the cake is Brother Satan this is the one who gave an answer about praying with his 5 yr. old son -- he said something to this effect in an answer at a meeting that 'he hopes his son isn't listening too closely because it can be embarrassing the things that he has to admit to during their prayers but he felt it was important to be honest and open' (hey bonehead, how about saving your "dirty" sins for your personal prayer)... This is the same brother who tells his son that Satan is everywhere including sitting on the couch w/you while you watch TV. This brother also left magazines in our door with a message: Don't let Satan trick you now! He was actually surprised when we knew it was from him. He also felt that dreams are sins, especially of a sexual nature. He also got in a heated argument about pets being resurrected (btw, his viewpoint is that they will be, why would Jah let you form an attachment and then never reunite you w/Fido?) I'm pretty sure that's called anthropomorpic fallacy? I could go on and on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit