Who Was The Weirdest Person In Your Congregation?

by Arthur 40 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I guess I was the weirdest

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Seriously, some of the statements the crazy ol loons could come out with used to make some meetings and witnessing almost entertaining to attend!!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Min,

I remember Tom. He used to wear his suitcoat & tie to the beach.

Dismembered

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

There was a sister that used to go berserk and verbally attack others......i was a child at the time and it was very disturbing......i later discovered that she had bi polar disease

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

When my parents moved congergations to this hick ville town I would have to say I was the weird one because everybody else looked like belonged in a 1982 sears catalog, I think the most hard core dude in the whole hall, Bob Saget could kick his ass, I used to be a bit punk, long hair (greased back) leather jacket and boots, oh and a skinny tie. ha ha ha

• blondie
    blondie

I always used to wonder why no one tried to clue them in to their strangeness. I didn't like people who had bad hygiene habits...anyway, weirdness is in the eye of the beholder.

The people that I found most difficult to be around were the gossips, the slanderers, the liars. It would take more than a shower and clean clothes to "clean" them up.

Blondie

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

There was a sister I used to know who was very nice, but one time when we went to go see 42nd Street, she would clap at random times. People were staring at us by the second half, to figure out who was this weirdo was, clapping at any given time? Seriously, she'd clap for a good line, or just longer than everyone else. The funniest thing was that she'd try to get my sister to do the same thing as her. Yeah. It was REALLY embarrassing.

This same sister would also remain on the regular pioneer list while never going out. Later it was revealed to us that this sister had mental problems...but it was weird to us at the time.

• minimus
    minimus

SirNose, it sounds like the demons gave her the clap.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    SirNose, it sounds like the demons gave her the clap.

Yeah, you're probably right. There used to be a bookstudy in this sister's house. She and her husband felt the need to cover the TV with a towel "so Satan couldn't stare into the study" (TV = Satan's Eye).

• Genesis
    Genesis

There was a brother that was unable to pronounce people name correctly, he would call me Jorgan instead of Joffrey, what the heck.

There was a 8 years old guy that would run in the hall and then grab someone's leg and hitit with his head while roaring like a T-Rex. I was the only one able to make him go away, my trick was to say : "Hey look there (now pointing another brother that I disliked) its Pikachu, pokemon go !" Then he would go attack the brother lol, what a young disturbed kid.

There was also the classic old man who fart but dont hear it and all the others does lol. Or the woman who is always frozen and has 3 coats on her.

There was a brother that was handicaped and was very ugly, palmed hand, no teeth, half of a nose... He was also known to be a pedophile and a spiderlover ...He was sometimes sitting next to me and during the meeting who begin to have a sort of epileptic transe and have tremors and screams like : bouaaaaaaaa oummaaaa. I must say that by the time he was scaring the shit out of me lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit