2006 DC Pics see you again if not, then surely in paradise, ...

by moomanchu 46 Replies latest social current

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Look at this picture posted on the same website under International travels.

Look at that smiling dude in the middle!!! More Filipino female flesh than he can handle!!

alt

With typically over 200 Philippino sisters and only a handful of brothers, the English congregations in Hong Kong are quite extraordinary.
  • PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I think they way the girl in the purple cardigan is pulling away from him is suspicious!! They are DOING IT for sure!

Pope

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I have seen people happy, but not like these. I have seen people smile, but never like these.

Such all-consuming joy, such plentiful happiness, as they wait in eager anticipation for their tribal deity to slaughter thousands of millions of men, women and children so that they can covet the land.

It has been said, that the darkest of all evil is so blind, that it thinks it is love.

As beautiful as it looks, this is insanity!

j

• vomit
    vomit

jayhawk1:What does this mean?

Rice Christians? Well rice christians where what catholic missionaries described Africians when they would only come to church for food. Because at the time the church used to feed people after mass.

These days Rice Christians are just people who profess to be christian to benifit in some way. JWs in Japan do it just to be part of a club.

• luna2
    luna2

Golly, they're so HAPPY! Lalalala, Jah will soon slaughter all the bad (non-Jw) people and hand the earth over to us morons to rule. Yiopity, skippity.

Poor dopes. Like the costumes, though. I want one of those interesting witch hats.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

I think those pics should be kept within the org. because they are pretty strange looking propaganda pics.

I never realized how strange these kind of things looked when I was "in". I hope there is no pics of ME like those!!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Dang, Pope! That one guy in the middle's a pimp!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah I've seen smiles like this before... On pictures from Jonestown, Pass the koolaid brother!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'm wondering exactly where in France that national costume is worn in the street, I want to go there.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Is the lady on his left sitting on is knee?? I think she is wearing a rather fetching mix and match outfit as well, charming

BM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit