2006 DC Pics see you again if not, then surely in paradise, ...

by moomanchu 46 Replies latest social current

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Ugh....all those smiling faces and ''brotherly love'' upset my stomach....

I never understood why in the pictures from the Yearbook and magazines everyone has this shiteating grin on their face. The people at every convention I ever went to just looked like they wanted to go home.

~luv, jojo

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Since when has it been okay to string up banners like those? I think the Dubs running the DC's in South Africa would have CRAPPED themselves if people had brought banners to the DC....

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

alt

This is a bag with napkins. The text says: "Everyone who wished my take a napkin to wave good-bye. Pleas pass this bag on."

So much for being overwhelmed. Every emotion is planned in advance.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Oooooooooooooooooh the blue eyed blonde brother from Germany on the Memories from the International Convention Yokohama Oct 16-19 2003 site is cute (pity about the suit and tie... what is it with dubs and their Godawful suits?)!!!! He looks like he needs a good shagging!!!

• luna2
    luna2

They prolly told them that they'd use the pics in the Watchtower or something so everybody decided to look extra demented.

• Makena1
    Makena1

LOL - very true. What's next - doing the "wave" during the baptism?

• Genesis
    Genesis

Very funny the french woman with the ugliest hat in the world wear a badge that says : La délivrance est proche (Deliverance at hand). I would wear that badge if I had a hat like this.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I heard they acually did the wave after the last day. (no joke)

• kid-A
    kid-A

Brother Fritz: Mein Gott!!! Looking at all deez sveet young Frauleins ist giben mie excitation in die leiderhosen!!!!!

Sister Gretchen: Dum-kopf! Stop looking at tail und pay auchtung to zie kingdom song-buch !!!!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

These pics made me ill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit