Artificial Insemination

by noontide 22 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Wait, wait, wait a second, what if his wife...ahem....coaxed the little tadpoles out by....well....there are a few ways of getting those little guys out. Anyway, what if she got them to come out...for him in a cup. He didn't get em' out, she did, now what? How would that be viewed? It's his semen, she got it out, it's going into her...you know...caring place. Oy, this is getting to complicated.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

The wife could wait up each night waiting for hubby to have a wet dream, then catch it in a cup. Totally natural!!! What could be wrong with this???

JW's - man are they insane or what!

Pope

• blondie
    blondie

As far as I know, masturbation is not a disfellowshipping offense nor one can be reproved for.

*** g95 9/22 p. 29 Watching the World ***

New Hope for Infertile Couples?

A new medical technique is helping infertile couples to overcome their sterility, reports the French news agency France-Presse. The technique, which was pioneered in Denmark, involves using an extremely fine glass needle to place a single male sperm upon an ovum within the woman. Although the technique is meticulous and requires great skill (a sperm measures just two thousandths of a millimeter; an ovum, one tenth of a millimeter), the method has proved successful. It has the added advantage of taking place inside the woman’s body and using her husband’s sperm rather than that of an anonymous donor—thus avoiding sensitive moral and religious questions. Because poor-quality sperm is the cause of sterility for a third of all infertile couples, a doctor using the technique feels that many couples may now have renewed hopes of starting a family.

*** g04 9/22 p. 6 The Choices, the Issues ***

The following year a U.S. Congressional committee surveyed religious groups as to their stand regarding fertility treatment. The final report showed that a majority of them accepted traditional medical interventions, artificial insemination using the husband’s sperm, and in vitro fertilization treatment, provided that both the egg and the sperm belonged to the married couple.

*** g74 8/8 p. 28 Is Artificial Insemination Acceptable to God? ***

Some Christian marriage mates who are unable to produce children have been told that this problem might be overcome if the husband provided sperm that could be administered to his wife artificially. If both husband and wife fully agree to have this done, that would be a personal matter, as God’s Word says nothing about it and a resulting offspring would be their own; it would not be a child of adultery. Nevertheless, they would have to resolve any personal questions of propriety as to the manner of acquiring the semen. Similarly, they would bear the responsibility if any medical or psychological difficulties resulted from the procedure.

*** w59 9/1 p. 543 Questions From Readers ***

Therefore even though masturbation or self-abuse is not something for which a person may be disfellowshiped from the Christian congregation,

Blondie

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    they would have to resolve any personal questions of propriety as to the manner of acquiring the semen.

The manner?? Questions of propriety? WHY???

Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons Morons morons morons

Pope

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

My new pickup line: "Hey honey, how'd you like to come back to my place and acquire some semen?"

(that might just work!!)

Pope

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

It always bothered me how the bible says adultery and fornitcation are wrong, but many kings and holy men in the bible had multiple wifes and concumbines (sp).

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    .....and at one point, some guy had to masturbate.....

Now that made me laugh very loudly. hehe

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    .....and at one point, some guy had to masturbate.....

Now that made me laugh very loudly. hehe

• Dansk
    Dansk
    a woman's body belonged to her husband, and he had exclusive rights to her body

Yeah! That's one WT instruction I gladly agree with!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi noontide, and welcome to the forum.

Ian,

a woman's body belonged to her husband, and he had exclusive rights to her body

Yeah! That's one WT instruction I gladly agree with

Trev was nodding in agreement there as well, and we're not even married yet!

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit