Diagnosis - Skin Cancer......

by AK - Jeff 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• outnfree
    outnfree

Jeff,

Please know I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the best as you educate yourself and explore your options.

And happy belated birthday, too!

Brenda

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I leave within the hour for the follow up proceedure - removal of tissue in the area to assure a containment of the malignancy. I still have not had a face-to-face with the doc since the first removal two weeks ago, so this will be the session in which I learn the type, prognosis and have the questions answered so that I know the direction we must proceed here.

I guess the scary thing was/is the first time you hear your name mentioned in the same sentence with 'cancer'. That makes one take a moment. I am positive however of a good outcome, and I thank all of you for the positive energy and thoughts in my regard.

I will follow up as I know more, hopefully all good.

Jeff

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I guess the scary thing was/is the first time you hear your name mentioned in the same sentence with 'cancer'. That makes one take a moment. I am positive however of a good outcome, and I thank all of you for the positive energy and thoughts in my regard.

Jeff, I wish you the best. I hope that someone is going to the doctor with you, that you are not going alone. This is a time when you will need some support. Hopefully, you will receive positive information. Keep your chin up!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My thoughts are with you love.

Take care, Brooke

• done4good
    done4good

Continue to keep us informed, Jeff. My thoughts are with you.

j

• karen96
    karen96

My thoughts are with you, Jeff. I'm sure your visit will go well.

Karen

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

positive thoughts and well wishes for you today Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit