Time to criticize another religion: Islam

by SonoftheTrinity 20 Replies latest social current

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

"Please understand I have nothing against Islam."

Is this the same Islam which instructs it's followers with wonderful words such as "Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" ?

Well guess what! I have a lot of feelings against it, and it doesn't bother me a bit. I wish i could flush Islam down my toilet.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    How did you know what religion they were?
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback
    I don't hate the people of the Middle East. I just hate their spices. I really can't stand Curry. Sorry, Mohamed, I'll be needing those finger tips to block my nose.
  • Simon
    Simon
    I just hate their spices. I really can't stand Curry

Whaaaaaat?

Sorry, if I had to chose *one* food type to eat for the rest of my life it would have to be Eastern. Spice is just concentrated flavor.

"The spice must flow"
    - Dune

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    I know their religion because of the clothes they were wearing and the dialect of Arabic that they spoke.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

SonoftheTrinity - "Time to criticize another religion: Islam."

SonoftheTrinity - "Please understand I have nothing against Islam."

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    Would I have bothered to learn Arabic or study Islam if I were an Islamophobe vidiot? Familiarity breeds contempt I guess. My explanations of how Islam was historically interpreted to be anti-canine vindicate me.
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    James Mixon, you only had to knock on a few doors. Is that all the Watchtower took from you?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Are you willing to blow yourself up for your GOD. Now that is faith. I would have a difficult time fasting. We did not have it so bad, we knocked on a few doors, we didn't have to pray three times a day and our women didn't look like mummies dress from head to toe.

Nah, you didn't have it that bad. You didn't have to blow yourself up for God, you just had to commit suicide if you needed a blood transfusion.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

There is a good article on ISLAM'S "JIHADS" HERE.

Written from a JW perspective by the hands of none other than the "faithful and discreet slave".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit