WERE THERE ANY PIONEERS IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
  • done4good
    done4good

In West Passaic we had as many as >20 at one time.

j

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

In ALL the congs I ever attended. I thought this was the norm.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yes, me for almost 6 years between 1984 and 1990.

At one time, in the late 1980's we had 8 pioneers, then the number gradually fell, until by 1992 we were down to 2. It did go up to 6 again by 1994, but when I left there were just 2, despite the lower hours requirement.

• Finally-Free
  • Moomin
    Moomin

There were 2 in my congregation. Husband and wife, I guess their young child was a pioneer also being as he would have to go with them.

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

Yes, we had over 20 at one time.

In the late 80s and early 90s there was cong in downtown Toronto which had over 60 regular pioneers, the most of any congo in Canada and the United States at the time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve been to congragations all over this province.There were always pioneers,that I can remember...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

BADBOY, THIS IS ONE OF YOUR VERY BEST QUESTIONS! I THINK MOST EVERYONE HAD AT LEAST ONE PIONEER IN THEIR CONGREGATION. DON'T YOU THINK? I GUESS I'M JUST UPSET THAT I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS QUESTION.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I guess there were about half a dozen here. Including at least 2 or 3 youths that I knew of that pioneered out of school. We always had at least a couple but no more than half a dozen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit