WERE THERE ANY PIONEERS IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• poppers
    poppers

Excuse this never-been-a-dub, but what is significant/noteworthy about being a pioneer? Someone please educate me. thanks.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

always - and we still have quite a few

• Moomin
    Moomin

Poppers - They do the field service for a certain amount of hours a month - I don't know how many but you can't have a full time job if you're a pioneer.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    I GUESS I'M JUST UPSET THAT I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS QUESTION.

LOL Never mind Min, you will think of another pointless unasked question soon!

There were loads in our cong. Me for one. My boyfriend. And a whole load of boring people I didnt want to shag.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings poppers,

:Excuse this never-been-a-dub, but what is significant/noteworthy about being a pioneer? Someone please educate me. thanks.

Ones who think they're without odor when the when they bathroom, because they spend 50 hours or more per month attempting to add or bring in newmembers to the printing company disguised as a religion.

Dismembered

• poppers
    poppers

Thanks for the clarification

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

What ever happen to that Pioneer Chicken, it was kind of like a KFC

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Pioneer Chicken

Huh??

Was it like a recruitment mascot? Maybe it was just a California thing. Or maybe you were on drugs man!

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Quite often there were, and sometimes several. Almost always women. One criticized me for renting a particular movie (Weird Science) as "inappropriate entertainment for Jehovahs people", soon thereafter removed from the pioneer list for adultery.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre
    Maybe it was just a California thing. Or maybe you were on drugs man!

Maybe and YES

However, there really was a Pioneer Chicken fast food place, the sign had a guy and he was in a covered wagon holding up a plate of chicken, I remember it was better than KFC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit