Send New Tract to Gay Groups

by metatron 24 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

The Society's new tract should be sent to all gay and lesbian groups, warning them about a door to door message that denigrates them.

I would especially target local groups in convention cities in which large gay communities exist.

The tract deserves one simple reply:

"Doesn't false prophecy identify false religion?"

metatron

• Dansk
    Dansk

What does it say?

Ian

• metatron
    metatron

See Midget-Sasquach's post for the graphics.

The tract should also be sent to human rights organizations, that the Society may offer appeals to, to show about

basic Watchtower intolerance.

metatron

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I think the homophobic mentality of the GB is starting to seem a little too radical and fundamentalist for many JW's. How do you preach to your gay hairdresser with a tract that obviously treats them as second-class citizens? Except for the old fogies, I think the policies toward homosexuals is something that won't last another twenty years in the bOrg... but of course, i won't be holding my breath. Either that, or the religion will become so unpalletable to the more liberal-minded that the religion will suffer an extreme case of brain-drain, as it already has...

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I agree Daniel. My mom tells me about the various brothers and sisters she knows that have gay children that left the borg. Many still talk to their kids too. Blood is thicker than holy water.

• sixsixsixtynine
  • Swan
    Swan

Someone should send this tract to the producer of the documentary Knocking to show him what the JWs really think of him. Of course, having grown up around JWs, he probably already knows.

Tammy

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

"If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in sick to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."

"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision."

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You know what I really love? That we are reading, downloading, and disecting the new tract while it is still being hidden from the rank and file in the lit room at the local kh.

Do they still keep those things boxed up and under lock and key until the service meeting just before the 'campaign'. ?

Jeff

• sir82
    sir82
    You know what I really love? That we are reading, downloading, and disecting the new tract while it is still being hidden from the rank and file in the lit room at the local kh.

Do they still keep those things boxed up and under lock and key until the service meeting just before the 'campaign'. ?

You betcha.

The BOE letter is quite hilarious.

The PO is to set aside the boxes that come in with the new tract. The brother giving the part on the September 18 Service Meeting part is to be given 1 (one) tract to take up on stage, whence he will show it to the (properly astonished) audience. Persons in the back row, 120 feet away, will be astounded by the graphics.

Once the tract is held up for all to appreciate, each audience member will get 1 (one) copy of the tract to peruse while the part goes on.

Brothers, this is all highly confidential. Untold misery and ruin would ensue if this were to fall into the wrong hands--what's that--apostates already have color copies loaded onto the internet and have already ridiculed it? Oh the machinations ("crafty acts", footnote) of the Devil!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit