What Good Are Watchtower Apologists To This Site?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Personally, I like them here. They provide themselves a purpose to make lurkers question the "apostates". That's fair, imho. We, in turn, are able to pulverize their weak arguments.....And besides, you never know----they might see the wrongness of their ways and join the dark side.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I like 'em.

They provide excellent examples of why not to study with jehovah's witnesses.

"JW's are so busy proving they are right that they can't see how so wrong they are."

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

Where are they? I want to point and laugh.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I think they serve to show us how far we have come and where we do not wish to return.

• done4good
    done4good

From what I can see, they are their own worst enemy, and the biggest witness against their own arguments. I say let 'em stay.

j

• stevenyc
  • Genesis
    Genesis

Entertainment Value !

• minimus
    minimus

I believe the Society KNOWS that JWs DO look at these sites. So they do the next best thing now and put out their apologists to go back and forth with the Hillarys and Alan F's of this world.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

they're a very good reminder of why I'm not in the org - kinda similar to seeing an exboyfriend again "Oh! Now I remember why I'm not with you!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What good are they?..The place wouldn`t be same without them..I`ve got`n more laughs from the arguements they put up..Look at 3rd Witness,he`s been bounced off every wall in the house,and he`s still babbling..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit