just feeling the pain

by lesterd 14 Replies latest social relationships

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( lesterd ))) I'm sorry for your loss and hope you find peace.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Essie said it so well...

If it's any small solace to you my friend...going to the funeral wouldn't likely bring you any comfort. All JW funerals are the same, and very mucn infomercials...so little is said about the person.

My advice? Do something significant to remember him in your own way. Visit his grave if you can, if it would bring closure. Get a few friends together to support you, go to a park or other pretty place, and say goodbye in your own way. Talk about him. Post here.

I am sorry for your pain and for your loss.

Being surrounded by self-righteous and cruel people is not what your spirit needs right now. She is right when she said it is an infomercial for the WTS and is only for the purpose of further highlighting their beliefs.

I was not even notified until after my grandparents died....by mail by an obituary cutout from the newspaper. The other death was when a letter I had written came back marked "Deceased". The "love" just oozes out from these people, doesn't it?

Please be at peace with the knowledge that HE is at peace now, free from pain and the troubles we are all experiencing in one form or another. You can take comfort in that.....

hugs,

Annie

• earthtone
    earthtone

Sorry for you lost, and like someone earlier said, you can have your own memorial service.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Sorry for your losses and the resulting pain.

It is purely evil the way the WT is able to do this over and over again.

I hope every loss you have suffered be replaced with unconditional love.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

They don't deserve you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit