Kingdom Hall Duties

by KW13 31 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Wishful thinking

• magoo
    magoo

.....stilla....now you're just bragging...=)....by the way...is your new avatar a pix of wife....girlfriend.....or just wishful thinking?

magoo

• magoo
    magoo

....sorry about the double post....it didn't post fast enough for me

happy birthday morty

magoo

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

**Now, now, KW. I knew some brothers who gave a little sermon every time they answered**

On the subject of brothers loving to hear themselves ramble, what about their prayers at the end that go on and on and on...Especially the one at the end of the last day of the ASSembly. My sis and I clocked one at 9 min once.

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Being female left me the option of assisting in the vaccuming of floors, cleaning the woodwork, dusting, bathroom duty and garbage. AHHH...the life of a jw sister. Thank you Jehovah for showing me my place!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

hah you shoulda called it Kingdom hall doodies that woulda been funny. Ok Im gone, bye.

• KW13
    KW13
    Being female left me the option of assisting in the vaccuming of floors, cleaning the woodwork, dusting, bathroom duty and garbage. AHHH...the life of a jw sister. Thank you Jehovah for showing me my place!

you can bet the brothers are happy the women choose to stay in it, who knows what would happen if the women started complaining as a whole!

hah you shoulda called it Kingdom hall doodies ; that woulda been funny. ; Ok Im gone, bye.

lol - we see ya, sneaking in before your internet dies...damn now i gotta reply to that thread, he knows i read it.

• luna2
    luna2
    KW digs himself a deep pit by saying..."only cos the women couldn't cope with more than one intelligent conversation per day, so they limit their intake."

Sweetie, are you saying that those love-to-hear-themselves-talk dubby guys are interested in intelligent conversation? Or that their drone-on comments and prayers (thank you, wonderwoman) were intellectually stimulating? I don't think so.

Mmmm, yeah, sisters didn't get to do anything interesting. Had to save all real "privilege" type tasks for the menfolk so they could feel all manly and superior..

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Manly tasks like prayer and reading the Watchtower paragraphs. SOooo jealous.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

One time when I was at the KH for the privelege of cleaning, I saw a can of Brass cleaner on the shelf in the cleaning supply closet. I grabbed the clean rags and the can of cleaner and headed for the brass railings on either side of the platform leading to the stage.

An elder spotted me and told me that---get THIS---ONLY "Brothers" were allowed to use the brass cleaner! (Well...exCUUUUUse ME!) I almost laughed in his face as he confiscated my almost "forbidden" pleasure for that day, and suggested that I help with washing the floor in the entrance hall.

Sisters were "allowed" to weed the garden in front of the KH too.

PS---I must have missed that meeting where the instructions were given that ONLY brothers could use the polish those stupid brass railings.......

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit