Elders son is GAY!!!

by Wordly Andre 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Just looked up my old high school in classmates.com, I saw this dude who was a couple years older than me, didn't really know him but I knew his brother (who left the ORG the same time I did), his dad kicked him out of the house and he lived in his car, they are sons of one of the Elders (ASSHOLES) who DF'd my dad.

The good son was a good little JW that did everything a JW father (elder) would want his son to do, on his Bio on Classmates.com he says that he is gay, ha ha ha ha

I don't have anything against gays or lesbians at all some of my friends are gay, but this is too funny, that Elder was such a high and mighty jerk, and now looks like both of his sons have left the Truth I am happy for them, but boy wish I could have been a fly on the wall when he came out to his dad.

• Princess
    Princess

I just found out that an elder in town has a gay son. I'm not sure he's come out to his family but he's great friends with my niece (never been a dub).

It makes me sad that he'll probably lose his family because of it. At least he has good friends.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Speaking from personal experience when you come out about your sexual orientation you are immediately shunned and hated! You lose all of your family and friends you had. I gave many an hour talk in many different congregations, had parts on circuit assy and district conventions.

I was in the closet the whole time but when I marched in the SF gay parade of all the people to be interviewed by kgo tv channel 7 it had to be me. I was a bit drunk and didn't care at the time. As a result I had to search the internet for my mom found out she died and don't even know where she is buried.

H

• choosing life
    choosing life

I know an elder who is one of those self-righteous ones. In fact,the whole family is. Always held up as shining examples. He caused my husband to lose money and business so his study could benefit, even though my husband was a brother. Well his son was later found out to be gay. What goes around comes around. Not such a shining example anymore, but still an elder of course.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

As we all know, straight households produce straight children and gay households produce gay children.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Elsewhere you must be kidding because if your not you need some education!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    As we all know, straight households produce straight children and gay households produce gay children.

If that is the case, one of my parents must be in the closet

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre
    If that is the case, one of my parents must be in the closet

LMAO

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow
    I was in the closet the whole time but when I marched in the SF gay parade of all the people to be interviewed by kgo tv channel 7 it had to be me. I was a bit drunk and didn't care at the time. As a result I had to search the internet for my mom found out she died and don't even know where she is buried.

H

That's how Jah's spirit works to clean out his congregation, you know. Just kidding.

I'm very sorry they cut you off so severely.

• target
    target

I knew two elders who were gay. Sadly, they both waited until they had a wife and three kids before deciding to come out. The one was way back when Aids was first coming to light and he died from it. The other left his wife and kids for his boss.

Target

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit