Snakes on a Plane...for or against?

by jgnat 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

hell yeah i wanna see elders and apostates on a plane....call steven spielberg (sp?) somebody....lmao

but seriously I totally love snakes..enjoyed all the other snake movies Anaconda, Anaconda 2, etc. although the movie Python was toooo fake and corny for me...but yeah I'm looking forward to seeing this even tho it probably won't be until it gets to dvd...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm with hambeak on this! I love cheesey horror flicks! So I am off with the guy from the postroom at work to see it next week!

And the sequel: Mo' Motherf****g Snakes on Mo' Motherf****g Planes!

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

I think you're missing the point, it's supposed to be extremely OTT and very tongue-in-cheek... that's what makes it enjoyable to watch.

• lola28
    lola28

I can't wait to see it tonight! I'm counting down till five pm!!!!!

Lola

• dh
    dh

c'mon, who wouldn't want to see this movie ahaha

• dh
    dh

c'mon, who wouldn't want to see this movie ahaha

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Well, I was pleasantly suprised that I liked this movie as much as I did. Good dark humor, especially with the snake attacks. Nice stereotypes, especially the pompous Brit businessman. It was worth the $8.50 matinee price. This week is WTC.

• lola28
    lola28

teehee, it was good! I screamed like a 12 year old girl at an NSYNC concert in 1998, I laughed a lot and I almost puked twice (hey it was kind of gross) but it was worth the time and the money, I'd see it again.

Lola

• earthtone
    earthtone

Wow, First JoJo and now you too Lola...Say it aint so! lol You say it's good? Now I want to see it, but I ain't paying full price.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

It seems that Samuel L. Jackson will do anything for very little money, I'd like to rent him for one day and go back to my parents hall and have him yell at everyone there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit