Snakes on a Plane...for or against?

by jgnat 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• lola28
    lola28

oooooooo I'm going to go see it, I think most of us realize that it will be bad, really, really bad but it is going to be sooooooooooooooooooooo bad it's going to be good.

Lola

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

HANG ON A MOMENT!!!

You have dollar theatres??? Please explain

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, the dollar theatre is now more like a THREE dollar theatre, but after the regular Cineplex took us for more than $40 in a single evening's entertainment, I won't do anything else. The dollar theatre takes films AFTER the run with the regular theatres and BEFORE DVD release. So you gotta have patience.

http://www.edmovieguide.com/theatres/movies12.shtml

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

This trailer is probably better than the movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6XHK34zAY

This guy's Walken is impressive.

W.Once

• luna2
    luna2

I went to see Miami Vice with my 25 yr old son. The idiot snake movie was one of the previews. Sometimes what I think looks like crap, he thinks will be interesting, so I didn't say anything even though it looked pretty dopey. The son spoke up after the preview was over and said he thought it looked like a total POS too. I think we'll both miss that one.

• okie46
    okie46

((((How about Rocky Horror Killer Tomatoes on a Plane?))) Tammy... you are so funny :) How about Tom Cruise's Imaginary Baby on a Plane

• jwcol
    jwcol

Only one reason to see SOAP:

Samuel L. Jackson

If he wasn't in it, NOBODY would see it...HE'S the cult icon.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

How about snakes in "The Garden Of Eden?" After all that was one bad SNAKE! It did more damage to mankind than snakes on a plane. HISS! HISS!

Blueblades

• desbah
    desbah

Hi everybody I haven't posted in the JW forum in awhile but when I saw this thread up I couldn't resist. Please a moment a silence for thoes bad mother------- Snakes on a Plane, you know the MAN Samuel L. Jackson will blow them all to bits and come back for the sequel Snakes on a Plane 2.

• Confession
    Confession

Let me just say this... When I saw the TV ad for this movie, there was no question to me that this was some kind of a joke. A prank. A parody. When I realized it wasn't, I was speechless.

It will probably make half a billion dollars...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit