Snakes on a Plane...for or against?

by jgnat 47 Replies latest social entertainment

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

This movie looks so dumb!!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Remember the pre-hype they gave the Blair Witch Project?

My kids waited in line for that and paid retail. Both said it sucked.

But, I think that this may just be that kind of movie summer...

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Saw it on Friday. Haven't laughed so much in ages. You just know they played it as straight as possible which just made it funnier. We were playing guess the next line and were right most of the time. Oh and everyone cheered when he said the infamous line "I've had it with these motherf***in' snakes on this motherf***in' plane. :-D

• Alana
    Alana

I am terrified of snakes and told my daughter that I would NOT take her to this movie. BUT.......First she got me hooked on the soundtrack and conveniently recorded shows where Samuel L. Jackson was on to promote the show, etc. I heard good things about it on the internet and I do love Samuel L. Jackson........SO........I took her and her friend to see it yesterday and I was surprised that I actually liked the movie alot. It kept my attention, that's for sure, and it had adventure, horror, and comedy all in the same film. We all screamed and laughed.....and kept our feet up off of the floor! LOL

• lola28
    lola28

"Remember time is tissue" lol

lola

• jojochan
    jojochan

I'm sorry but that movie OWNS!! A definite cult classic in my opinion. I saw it TWICE!!!

With all that's going on in my life right now, it felt good to just sit back and just ENJOY it for what it is...Snakes on a F**kin' plane

Now I'm going to rent "Snakes on a train". lol...and yes, that IS a real movie too.

Next on my list is "Beerfest" for the win!

cheers!

jojochan.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Anyone see this little tidbit?

• Soledad
    Soledad

LOVED IT!! I for one am a huge SLJ fan and he didn't disappoint with this one. I'm going to see it again today!!

Oh and everyone cheered when he said the infamous line "I've had it with these motherf***in' snakes on this motherf***in' plane. :-D

I nearly fell out of my chair with that one!! SLJ is DA MAN!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit