My Whole Life Seems Like A Fabrication

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hi Pioneer. I feel very sad that you're undergoing this. I know it isn't easy. My family aren't JWs, but about six months ago I blew the whistle on my fafther and my family disowned me. They had all conveniently "forgotten" how he beat my mother, went berserk and terrorized us all, was a cruel bastard, etc. My dad was playing the sweet old man at eighty, and I got sick of it. Now I'm disowned and disinherited, but finally free of the old creep. It's a good thing.

Again, my condolences on such a rotten situation you're currently in. I hope your family all end up following your courageous example. MM

• rebel8
    rebel8

Your mother sounds very similar to mine, with her Little House on the Prarie era beliefs about education and women working.

Nowadays these are the only Hohos I care about.....

alt

• Gill
    Gill

Happy Birthday Mr Mojo!

Sorry about the family disowning and disinheriting bit BUT, it's so good to be free of the idiot members of your family that the rest really doesn't matter!

I have a similar father to yours. He's doing the sweet old man thing now, though not that old yet, but I don't buy it. Every so often I see the 'Devil' in his eyes. He's not really changed. It's worth the disinheriting, as far as I'm concerned to speak the truth.

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

lost1recovered, I'm sorry to hear you're sick, I hope you'll be okay. I'm 50 years old and still turn to my Mother when I'm sick or when I need to vent about something. Thank goodness she left the JW's at the same time I did 25 years ago. I'm so sorry you're Mom is treating you like that, I can't imagine doing that to my child. Witnesses are Challenged in many ways. They are emotionally challenged, socially challenged. They have learned to have such conditional love and can easily disconnect from loved ones. It's very sad. Welcome to the forum, you can vent here as much as you want. Consider yourself {{{{hugged}}}} from a Mommy type.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Pioneer,

((((WELCOME!!!)))) I am glad you found this forum! You will not be alone in your experience here, as most, including myself have experienced bitter opposition from our family and friends when we tried to fade as well. You will make many friends here that will incourage you.

Again, welcome!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hi Gill, thank you! My b-day went very well. I'm glad you "blew off the fly" too. Divine blessings to you. MM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit