Have you made what you consider to be life-long friends here?

by Crumpet 51 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

definately (great thread crumpet)

some people i recognise as kindred spirits instantly. some people i have really grown to love as they reveal themselves more and more. I would consider many on here to be actual friends.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Peaches, I don't think there's an Aussie on JWD who isn't warm and down to earth. I include you and Es especially.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Awwww FHN I consider you a friend without doubt. Love you..

• chuckie77
    chuckie77

FHN what about me? Do you like me? misspeaches and I are great friends if that gives me any kudos...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN what about me? Do you like me? misspeaches and I are great friends if that gives me any kudos...

Aww, you put a big smile on my face, Chuck. I love the Rugrats. An Aussie who likes the Rugrats? Yeah, I like you. Miss Peaches is a sweety, dolly babe, isn't she?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    definately (great thread crumpet)

some people i recognise as kindred spirits instantly. some people i have really grown to love as they reveal themselves more and more. I would consider many on here to be actual friends.

Thank you! I am a great fan of kindred spirits - they are rare to find but when you do worth keeping! Chuckie - does mispeaches know you personally - cause that is a great reference in my book!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Crumpy, will you be my friend?

I promise take back everything I've said about the Crab Legs

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

worldly andre - I'm not saying no, but NO!

Crab Legs! Indeed! I think we're ready for a new avatar soon!

(course I'll be your friend!)

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I like your new picture

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Not a crab in sight huh! Well I've just changed it again because i decided it was morbid and I looked like I had died of hypothermia in the snow!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit