Have you made what you consider to be life-long friends here?

by Crumpet 51 Replies latest jw friends

• agapa37
    agapa37

Crumpet

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I can't live with out my Buttlight!

I promised her that I'll take care of her when she gets old....lol. I would too!

Before I had a fictitious life, with fictitious friends etc.... Buttlight, is the very first friend I have had that I just started to be me!

I love Buttlight, the drunken lush that she is - I love her!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Amongst others I would like to think Diamond Blue will be my friend and mentor and voice of reason and kindred spirit for a very long time to come.

It would be a pleasure Nina given that I know its reciprocated.

DB74

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    although I dont know what I mean to them, lol.

LRG

I dont know what you mean to me either LRG - but I did dream about you once remember?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I can't live with out my Buttlight!

I promised her that I'll take care of her when she gets old....lol. I would too!

Before I had a fictitious life, with fictitious friends etc.... Buttlight, is the very first friend I have had that I just started to be me!

I love Buttlight, the drunken lush that she is - I love her!

LMAO, Thanks pooh! Right back at ya(except the part of taking care of you when you get old, I dont do diapers!) I have met many, that I consider life long friends. Hell, I really dont have any "worldly" friends, so this is great for me!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

LOL....me get old????

I am sorry I plan on either freezing my good looks, or pump me up with medical science.

I am a animal lover - especially when they make me look young...lol

• acadian
    acadian

Good morning Crumpet, I've made at least one lifelong friend/brother. Openfireglass (OFG) invited me and my wife to go to "Reggae on the River" here in No. Calif. last Aug. 4-6. Spend a week with OFG and his family and friends at raggae, Great people! OFG never even met my wife and me, yet made it possible for us to attend the festival at no cost. OFG is as REAL as they come, he would give the shirt off his back to you. OFG truly has a heart of GOLD! Thanks Bro !!! Acadian

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Yeah theres a number of people on this board that have become people I would choose to spend a great deal of time with...I will not turn this post into a popularity thread but they know who they are.

DB74

• Brigid
    Brigid

Absolutely! I have made lifelong friends and more...

The face to face meetings definitely cement a bond but there are people here who I have yet to meet that are as kindred to my soul as those I have.

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I've only signed on to this site since June, I've had a few private messages that's all. However I know more about you guys on the forum than any jw's in the congregations that I served in for 15 years. Yet none of you know me at all. I've got to tell my story eventually and post more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit