Take a quiz, help me build a typical JW personality profile.

by jgnat 15 Replies latest social family

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The Robin Hood Test: Little John, Maid Marion, The Sheriff, Robin Hood

You are the slightly romantic realist. You respect truth, and are broadminded and flexible. Whether you are a man or a woman you are probably a happy person. You like people and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.

The Ice Cream Test If you like chocolate chip, you are generous, competitive and accomplished. You are charming in social situations, ambitious and competent. A visionary, a conqueror, enjoys being catered to, a go-getter, intolerant of defeat.

(Prototype: Industry leaders, voted most likely to succeed in school.)

BLUE : Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

That's about all I have time for...(have to go practice the color "blue") Skeeter

• jgnat
    jgnat

That site appears to only give you half the equation. You have to pay for the rest. Try this one.

http://www.step-up-to-success.org/Personality_test.html

NOTE: I am also very interested in the personality type you think the "Ideal JW" tries to fit in to.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I tried to take the test but it kept calling me 'an apostate.'

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Took the Sex Test (of course)

It said...

BLUE : Lovers of blue are wonderful sex partners. They are sinners, affectionate and sensitive to their partner's need. They consider love making a fine art and their approach is elegant. Men who love blue are like concert pianists, delicately ravaging their partner like they would play a baby grand. Women in the blue category enjoy sex to the fullest. They are exciting partners but their passion may be compared to a tidal wave rather than fiery aggression. Both women and men enjoy foreplay and the aftermath of lovemaking, as much as the sex act itself. In marriage a blue person is a wonderful mate - never seeking outside interests.

How about that?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Most cults push their members towards to 'E' type, as extroversion is necessary for recruiting others. Flavil Yeakley did research to show that cults force their members towards and ideal temperment type and that felt that " It is the shifting which is negative, not the type toward which the shifting takes placeā€.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural
    leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not
    always the right ones. They see you as bold and
    adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit