i converted so i shouldnt date someone from another faith

• goldenshell
    goldenshell

sorry again this is the correct one:

i converted so i shouldnt date someone from another faith

txs

• goldenshell
    goldenshell

Agapa ure answer is very wise and u touched one important point:he actually asked me more than once if i was leaving my husband for him or if i would have done it anyway?

My answer was :i would have left him anyway but maybe it would have take longer

i saw in him what i didnt see in my husband

• agapa37
    agapa37

golden shell you asked if there were any current jws here and i must admit i am one. I am no different from most people here except that I choose not to leave off from Serving Jehovah the way it is outlined by the Witness. That was in responce to your previous question and not intented to start an arguement with anyone here

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Goldenshell:

Im at work and havent read all of the posts on this thread so I dont know if these points were addressed. If he is a devout JW he wouldn't be dating you to begin with, not only because you are not JW but also even though you are separated you are not married and JWs basically are told to only date to look for a marriage mate and you are already technically married. And even if you were free to date and he dates you, which in itself is not a DF'ing offense, it is strongly discouraged and there was an unwritten law where I was from that if a JWs even date or with someone of the opposite sex they are to NEVER be alone. It looks like to me he is just being selective in which JW rules to follow.

LRG

• goldenshell
    goldenshell

God bless u littlerockguy ..

i think the same (that he applies to the rules that suits him most !!! )Agapa dont worry i dont want to judge anybody i actually appreciate ur honesty and please enlight me more with as much infos as u can that will help me to understand ...i would like actually to know from you how and when u started to see ur faith in the way u described above....i believe you have a strong personality and judgment ....and i wish i would be able to talk with him in the same way i talk with you guys ...not that i dont do with him but is like i ask :hello how are you today ?and he answers :i still have to do some shopping ...you know what i mean

NOW U TELL ME WHAT U THINK ABOUT IT (i hope he will never have the chance to read that or to go by mistake to this site )

i started to write:i really dont understand what is going on i
    just want to know if ure ok...?give a sign if u really care

his reply :( tried calling you but I couldn't get through
    No need to worry
    Very busy here
    Im preparing now for my holidays trying to find a flight Hope u r enjoying yourselves
    Will write more when I get more time >>>>>>> he never rang

me:dont know if u got the previous message ...am ok trying to enjoy and
    save
    money(impossible)...good ure gonna go on holidays ...will try to top up
    soon
    ..where r u planning 2 go?

him:Hi there ,got the message but is very busy here at work so couldn't
    answer
    Nice u r enjoying yourself
    I will be going to France for 16 days
    Will try writing more when I get the chance today But just try to enjoy yourself
    As much as possible
    Take care >>>>>>>>>> he never rang

Me:

well done ...how can u
    >say dont worry ...r u planning to keep like that till saturday ?..and
    >then come back from holidays as nothing happened ?i dont know what is
    >ur problem ...when u want ,you know how to communicate ...but seems that is a
    >big effort ....can u explain? ..4 me nothing is fine ure not single..unless
    >if u want to be alone or ure doing ur best to tease me...not even
    sorry couldnt write for this or that reason

>..u dont care anymore and is a fact ...so please dont tell me that
    >everything is fine

Him:

Everything is fine,I was on a training yesterday and today.so that's why

>I am not in MSN.
    >I am not doing anything on purpose to tease you >I don't understand why you presume so?
    >Maybe sometimes I could communcate better, but its not because Im
    >teasing or something. Its maybe because I'm busy , on traing, not
    >topping up mobile cos makes no sense to spend money just before
    >journey, I don't have internet at home I have to work and it gets busy
    >here. I see your point , but you have to understand the other side
    too.

Me:

i tell u something ...u dont think is important to top up to talk to
    me ..thank you ..very much
    i care too much and i think too much while ure the opposite is true..no point to top up before travelling ...so
    why do i bother myself to ring you ?to txt you? ...say exactly what is the problem..ure
    cold ....Maybe sometimes I could communicate better!!!!is a
    joke????Lucky who remember ur voice .u never had a girlfriend but now is different ..u dont need to have a girlfriend to show to
    someone that u care ...
    I don't have internet at home I have to work and it gets busy here>i
    dont have internet either !
    i have to work 2 and is busy here too

seems like ure bothered that someone cares about you

so please dont tell me that everything is ok
    am making sacrifices 4 u ..4
    what?what are u sacrificing?
    why i have always to understand the other side ?i think is selfish
    and u use excuses ..talk clear cause we have one life only
    remember !what ure doing is wrong and u know it
    am tired of people playing games ,am tired of giving too much and get
    nothing back,am tired of sacrifice always myself and to be always the
    one that has 2 understand...where do u live?

Him:

I don't agree , Im not cold . Nothing is the matter!
    What do you want me to say?
    Im not going to say you are right when I don't feel you are.Im not going
    to lie.Not sure what you mean by:
    am making sacrifices 4 u ..4
    what?what are u sacrificing? >>>>(i never specified but i meant:Resist Temptation is a sacrifice 4 me !!!!!!!!and if is gonna be for 3 years how do you call it???)

me:no answer

him:think you shouldn't go home angry today
    Im not going to write much because it doesn't make sense.
    Take care

him:

You are obviously very angry.
    you aren't appearing online means that
    Either you are busy, not at work or angry( hurt)
    Anyway, I'm traveling tomorrow. I don't know if you will want to write back, perhaps not I don't know
    but I will be writing

him from holidays after 6 days :

Im in a internet cafe right now.Its ver hot and there is no air conditioning in here at all. I hope you are doing fine, but its obvious that you are still angry at me. Look Im sorry, thats all I can say.I didnt behave that way on purpose ok. Take care of yourself, Since then one attempt of call that i missed ..... WAITING 4 ENLIGHTMENTS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

jnat

Separated people cannot engage in sexual acts, otherwise they are guilty of fornication. This includes touching.

Exactly!

I have a problem with the entire post. If this guy you are dating is really a jw, baptized and regularly attending meetings then he has already more then likely had a little meeting with the elders about you and the behavior. It doesn't sound like he is active but perhaps making excuses for some other reasons.

• goldenshell
    goldenshell

Hi plmkrzy

what do you mean by active?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Hi plmkrzy

what do you mean by active?

Baptized/still baptized/getting baptized

Actively attending meetings

Going out in field service

Raising his hand during the watch tower study

Giving sermons/talks/ministry school assignments

Praying lol! It doesn’t sound like he is a jw…really

• jgnat
    jgnat

It does sound to me like he is trying to give you the brush-off, but he also doesn't want you to think he treated you badly. He did. It sounds like your first husband is no peach either.

Why bother investigating the JW's any further? You are better off without this guy. Instead, I think you need to spend some serious time figuring out what is important to you. Who you are. What you love (besides men). I think if you become a more whole human being, you will attract good men in to your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit