Just joined

by pat1 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• pat1
    pat1

Hi every one I am not sure if I am posting in the right place or not but just wanted to say a quick hello. I am a disfellowshiped (ex brother of 27 years), they did this to me nearly eight years ago after forming a commitee with two lying elders (one decent) who didn'nt like my father who was the Presiding Overseer at the time and stand in Circut Overseer. I was married for six years at the age of 19 and when I decided to have a break from her it all hit the fan and the lies started about me. I was locked out of my own home with only my clothes on my back. She took every thing my money my house my cars. From a booming business with her as a partner I gave it all just so I could walk away ! I was born into the JWs so my friends family and everything dear to me is in there, only there beliefs were not working for me. My father being a circut overseer and the greatest man in the world to me had a different belief to me. Any way I am not sure that I am making much sence to you all but some of you seem to have gone through simualar experiances to me, and reading some of your storys have helped to Know there are other people out there like me. I am just finding it hard as we were the pefect so called family, no arguments plenty of love, and now all that has been taken away from me as I have two fantastic sisters one brother and my mum and dad who I have not seen in eight years, I feel like my heart has been ripped out..... I dont know where I am at the moment and as every day go by it seems to get worse for me , as my father who I love dearly and think of on a daily basis has cancer and I dont know what I am suposed to do as he doesnt have long to go. I believed in it all , I pioneered I loved god I loved the religion I prayed many times every day. Now I havn'nt prayed for seven years. Anyway thankyou for your time as I had no idea a website existed like this. kind regards Pat

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome. Make yourself at home. The coffee's on...help yourself.

Lisa

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board Pat!

You are not alone, stick around you will learn much that might help you with your family.

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME, PAT!

Ian

• pat1
    pat1

Thanks guys,,, but my family wont talk to me at all (for my own good they say , making me come back to "truth" even if it is for the rong reason !). I have thought about it and even tryed but my life is so complicated now. I was raised in the religion for the religion and nothing else. I was a 27 year old being dropped into the real world with no idea. I am sorry I am starting to go on again.

• pat1
    pat1

By the way I am in Queensland Australia, I dont think its showing up on my profile.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Pat,

First of all, there are lots of Aussies here!!

Here's my story. Hope you find it of use: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/47295/1.ashx

Ian

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Welcome to JWD, looking foreward to reading more from you.

• shera
    shera

Hi!

Welcome!

• xbethelite
    xbethelite

I am interested in what happend. If two elders got together and lied because they did not like you or your family then I think you can write a letter to be reinstated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit