DID THE ANIMALS WILLINGLY GO INTO THE ARK WITH NOAH?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

WHAT VERSE IS THAT IN THE BIBLE,OUTLAW?

• parakeet
    parakeet

I'm sure any reluctant animals stepped lively when it started to rain!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some of them liked the rain..Noah had to wack them with a 2 by 4 too!!..It`s in the Bible!...OUTLAW

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Who sings this song? I heard it a couple of times as a kid on the oldies station. Allong time ago when the earth was green There was more kind of animals, then you've ever scene.. They'd run around free When the earth was being born but, lovliest of them all was the Unicorn. . There was green aligators and long neck geese some humpty back camels and some chimp pansees some cats and rats and elephants but, as sure as you were born the loveliest was the "Unicorn" . Now, God Scene... some sin and it gave him pain.. And He says; "Stand back" "I'm goin to make it rain" He says; "Hey brother Noah" "I'll tell what ta do" "Build me a floating zoo" and take... "Some of them Green aligators" "and long neck geese" "some Humpty back Camels" "and Chimpanzees" Some.. "Cats and rats, and elephants" "but, as sure as your born...don't you forget my Unicorns" . Old Noah was there to answer the call He finished up making the the ark just as the rain..started a fallin... . He marched in the animals two by two and he called out as they went through.... Hey, "Lord": "I got your green aligators" "and long neck geese" some humpty back camels" and some chimpanzee's" "some cats, and rats, and elephants" but, "Lord", "I'm so forlorn" "I just can't see no Unicorns" Then, Noah looked out through the driving "rain" them Unicorn's were hiding, playing silly games! Kicking and splashing while, the rain was pourin! oh, them silly Unicorns! . There was some "Green Aligators" "and, long neck geese" "humpty back camels" and chimpanzee's" . Noah, cried; "Close the doors" "cause, the rain is a pourin" "and, we just can't wait for no Unicorns" . The ark start a movin... it drift with the tides... them Unicorns looked up from the rocks and they cried! and the waters came down and sorta... floated them, away! and "That's while you'll never scene a Unicorn" , "To this very day"! You'll see some "Green aligators" "and long neck geese" "some humpty back camels" and chimpanzee's" some "Cat's, and rats, and elephants" but, as sure as your born! "You're never gonna see no Unicorns" !!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Found the answer to my question, "The Irish Rovers."

• Arthur
    Arthur

How did Noah round up other life forms such as microscopic dirt mites, amoebas, parasites, and the hundreds of thousands of species of insects (many of which only have a life-span of a few days).

It's so funny how fundamentalists will acuse evolutionists of making huge leaps of faith, stretching their immaginations, and of intellectual dishonesty in order to try to make their theories work.

Yet, this doesn't even come close to the rediculous intellectual gymnastics, and wild speculations that fundmentalists will go to in order to make their childish fairytale into a historical account.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Eww noah was out catching roaches and spiders?
    Stupid idiot, he could have offed them for good.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And there were Franchises on the Ark..There was a "Dennys" because everybody was too tired to cook,after,looking after the animals all day..And there was a "StarBucks" because Noah`s wife was a real bitch in the morning,without her coffee...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Ah, yes! Those stubborn asses! And I agree some of the apostate animals had to be kicked out of the ark. Therefore dinosaurs were history!

• minimus
    minimus

WHY IS BADBOY SO FASCINATED WITH THE ANIMALS IN NOAH'S ARK????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit