DID THE ANIMALS WILLINGLY GO INTO THE ARK WITH NOAH?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The animals were so tired after their 1000s of miles trek to get to the ark they were happy to find a nice shady place to lay down in the ark.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

"And the whales said unto Noah, yea, verily, we will not go onto the Ark because we're sea creatures, you idiot. We've been praying for rain lo, these many years. And the Lord looked down and said, it is good. Let go of their tails, Noah. There's a good prophet."

Nina 66:6

• Gill
    Gill

Nina!

And what had the dinosaurs done that was so reprehensible in the eyes of the only true God? Well, if they were anything like the Jurassic Park representation of them, they would have eaten eveything in the ark including the ever wise Noah. Now, that would have been a shame, wouldn't it.....NOT!

I remember a talk where it was explained that Jehovah moved the hearts of the animal to go to the ark and NOT to eat eachother! Oh the wonders of the human imagination.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

And lo but the great land monsters joined in many unnatural unions with the nephilum so the [LORD] God did feel regret in making them and slew them verily in the flood waters that covered the face of the entire inhabited earth til times indefinite.

• Gill
    Gill

IP_SEC

I have to say here that that information brings some pretty horrific mental images! The mind boggles!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    I remember a talk where it was explained that Jehovah moved the hearts of the animal to go to the ark and NOT to eat eachother! Oh the wonders of the human imagination.

That might have been me, Gill. I used to love giving the talk "The Flood of Noahs Day Has Meaning For Us.....My only defence is that I really believed it.

• Gill
    Gill

BB - At least you've confessed now, BB! Go in peace my son. All is forgiven! Just be glad you didn't have to give the 'marriage and sex' talks!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some of the animal`s were very stubborn,so Noah had to beat thier ass with a 2by4..He had to do it..It was for thier own good..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• badboy
    badboy

2B4,WHAT THAT?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BadBoy,a 2 by 4 is a length of wood that is 4 inch`s wide and 2 inch`s thick.They come in varrying lengths.Noah went down to the local lumber yard,where he had peviously bought all the lumber for the ark.Then he had the yardman cut an 8ft 2by4 down to 5ft,so he could effectivly beat the stubborn animal`s butt`s..It`s in the Bible!..Read it for yourself!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit