Did anyone meet brother Ted Jaracz, what's he like?

by jason bourne 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• jason bourne
  • ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Before I ever started questioning seriously I met him while at Bethel in the early 90's and listened to him often at morning worship and remarked several times to others that I thought he was one of the coldest people I had ever met in my life, and that when you looked in his eyes they seemed soulless.

Just my opinion though.

-ithinkisee

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Distant. To be expected for a man with a lot of deviousness on his mind.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Yes I have met him, but could not say I know him. My husband knows him quite well and Jaracz's appointment to the governing body was a major

factor in my husbands questioning whether or not this could possibly be God's organization.

His final conversation with Jaracz sealed the deal.

yesidid

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I had brief encounters with him.

As many will tell you, he is business oriented, thus not into small talk.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What was the nature of that discussion your husband had with Jaracz, yesidid?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I was his chairman at a SAD in May of 05. He is an aloof fart knocker of a man. Definitely not senile old man, he has all his wits about him. Teddie, if you are watching, I was praying you'd keel over dead after I introduced you for the concluding prayer. Im past all that now, I still think you an arse... but how bout a hug? I think you need a hug... I dont think your momma hugged you enough as a child.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

I was told that Knorr described Jaracz as thinking too much of himself while he was a student at Gilead.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    What was the nature of that discussion your husband had with Jaracz, yesidid?

Shall we say it was about "things" my husband saw as problems in the organization.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I think it has something to do with the first name Ted. Think about it Ted Kazynski (Unibomber)... Ted Bundy (Serial Killer)... Ted Jaracz (family destroyer)... Coincidence? I think not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit