Anyone forcibly removed?

by Wordly Andre 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

The only time someone was forcibly removed from our congregation, when a violent homeless drunk came in and tried to throw a punch at a brother who served as attendant with me, because he refused to give him some money. Luckily he missed. We both dragged him out kicking and screaming. The elders said nothing about it except that the congregation were fortunate to had two of the most physically strongest brothers in the kingdom hall. Yeah right, we were both shaken up after that experience.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

While this wasn't at a kingdom hall, I got the priviledge of turning the tables on 2 sets of elders during 2 seperate incidents. While working at a hospital in downtown Dallas, they tried to interfere in the care of my patients. They weren't too happy that because of me, the doctors stayed one step ahead of them. As a result, two lives were saved because they were given blood. The stories are in my post history for more details. As a result, the staff now knows "how" to better deal with them! Oh, and did they ever give a "witness" to the staff!

It was a "pricesless" moment, like Mastercard says!

shelley

• atypical
    atypical

Gary - was that Dave Matz, the circuit overseer? We had him here in AZ.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

This is what my brother told me. So I hope I get it straight.

One night at a "service" meeting, a "brother" was giving a talk who was allegedly having improper thoughts about my bro's wife, and was expressing them verbally or physically towards my bro's wife (but not in the talk, hahaha). So my bro stands up during his talk and proceeds to rip the "brother" up and down accusing him of bad, bad things concerning this "brother" and my bro's wife. Giving a good rant. He let it fly. I think a couple of "brothers" working security at this KH then quickly went up to him and told him to shut up, sit down or leave. My brother refused. So they called the sheriff. My bro is still in the hall, sitting down now, having told the "brothers" that it was a public place and he didn't have to leave. So the sheriff arrives and goes into the KH and asks my bro to leave. He said he wasn't going to go because he had the right to stay in a public place. So the sheriff proceeds to inform my bro that if he doesn't come with him that he will be arrested (for what the heck I don't know...public ranting?) and taken to jail. My bro decided he got his point across and maybe it was in his best interests to leave. But he was forever and henceforth banned from that KH. Yeah. That's like a HERO move.

How many of us would have liked to stand up during a meeting and let it all out????

mumsy

• garybuss
    garybuss

The vending machine elder was Duane Matz from Sioux Falls, SD. He was in Bethel for a time and it seems like he lived in Pierre, SD for a time.
    Marking perfectly good vending machines that they didn't own, as "Out Of Order" was common practice for Jehovah's Witnesses in these parts.
    I had a 3 year old son. I didn't appreciate that Jehovah's Witness crap at all! I wasn't on their payroll. Screw them, they can't tell me what candy to buy for my son.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    :Re: Anyone forcibly removed?

In a neighboring congregation, one guy was mad as a hornet when he found out his wife was at a witness meeting. So much so, that he came to the KH brandishing a gun. He shot her in the parking lot, (she pretended she was dead so he would not shoot her again). He also shot at a mural in the lobby of the KH, which the bonehead leaders never bothered to cover up for years until the hall was renovated. They just left the hole there. A true story! Does that qualify as "forcibly removed'?

Dismembered

• blondie
    blondie

So, Dismembered, did the brothers jump him and drag him out; did they run out and try and save the sister or did they call the police?

If a JW child was being molested by a JW would they try and take care of it themselves or would they call the police?

Blondie

• atypical
    atypical

Gary - They cannot tolerate the witnesses at the assemblies and conventions putting money into anything except one of the contribution boxes. I'm sure they feel good about such tactics because they tell themselves they are procuring money for Jehovah.

It reminds me of the letters they have every year demanding that people do not buy food from the vendors or leave during the lunch break.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Dear Blondie,

They called the police. Not much was ever said about that incident, as you know they try to keep that stuff hush hush.

Dismembered

• Warlock
    Warlock

Dismembered..................shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

A brother told me about this one: He was the "I'll kick your ass out" brother of this incident. He said a man in a MOTORIZED wheelchair came to the meeting and was sitting in the back. During the meeting he started yelling about something. This brother told him he couldn't do that and if he had anything to say, he could ask at the end of the meeting. So the guy is quiet for a while, but then he starts to yell again.

This brother tells him "one more time and you'll have to leave". So the guy starts screaming about he's not leaving and who's gonna make him leave anyway. So, brother "I'll kick your ass out" now tells him to leave and they guy refuses. This brother gets behind the wheelchair and starts to roll him out. THE GUY PUTS THE WHEELCHAIR IN REVERSE.

So a couple of other brothers come over to help and they finally struggle to get the guy to the door, and as they are trying to push him out (it's still in reverse), they guy sticks his arms out and grabs the door jam trying to keep them from rolling him out. They finally force him out, shut the door and locked it so he couldn't come back in.

What I will tell you about brother "I'll kick your ass out" is he was a very nice man, except, he had taken boxing and martial arts before becoming a j.w.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit