RAY FRANZ vs WT PSYCHOPATHS (news)

by DannyHaszard 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    While most people may dread their approach, Jehovah's Witnesses such as Colburn feel called to tell everyone the news of God's plan and Jesus' imminent return. It's a message Witnesses have been preaching since their inception in the 1870s as a Bible study group. Belief that God's kingdom is coming soon -- 1914 is considered the beginning of the End Times -- is a core doctrine of the fast-growing movement

Well Watchtower what is it now? Jesus "imminent return" is still pending? You say 1914 end times "is a core doctrine" well didn't Jesus return in 1914?

That is what jumped out at me too! Is this "new light" that I missed? I always thought Jesus had returned and was ruling invisibly.

The whole article is a load of crap, total propaganda!!

BB

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Im not sure how anyone can go through all the history courses required for an international relations degree and not realize that violence and warfare are not a new phenomenon. I also don't know how anyone who fulfills any of the requirements for an arts degree can have their head stuck that far in the sand.

• Dansk
    Dansk

fast-growing movement

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha -- Stop it, my belly aches -- Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ian

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

geeze..someone send that paper watchtower quotes and yearbook figures for the past few years that correct the article... see if they print corrections lol

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

geeze..someone send that paper watchtower quotes and yearbook figures for the past few years that correct the article... see if they print corrections lol
    Press Religion Editor [email protected] send your comments

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    That is what jumped out at me too! ; Is this "new light" that I missed? ; I always thought Jesus had returned and was ruling invisibly.

The whole article is a load of crap, total propaganda!!

BB

SHOCKING BAIT & SWITCH DOGMA FOR CA$H our associated thread here

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

E Mail sent to the paper from this UK internet reader .

• mama1119
    mama1119

It is so frustrating to read stuff like this. It is the same rehearsed answers we were taught to give all those years.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    While most people may dread their approach, Jehovah's Witnesses such as Colburn feel called to tell everyone the news of God's plan and Jesus' imminent return. It's a message Witnesses have been preaching since their inception in the 1870s as a Bible study group. Belief that God's kingdom is coming soon -- 1914 is considered the beginning of the End Times -- is a core doctrine of the fast-growing movement
    tell everyone the news of God's plan and Jesus' imminent return.

Mark this! I have observed a summer trend of the Watchtower's "news releases" to exalt good ole "God's Kingdom" so that JW's appear as good ole boys & girls who come to your door to promote the generic Kingdom of God and in 15-20 years the whole 1914 generation Jesus enthronement to kingly power will be an apostate invention just like 1975.

Hey if i wanna do the "let your kingdom come" thingy i can go to an AA meeting stand in a circle and hold hands with everyone

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This guy is a moron!..He should have done at least a minimal amount of research,and not with Jehovah`s Witness`s who don`t mind LYING for the WBTS..What a long,misinfomed article..Outrageous!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit