Who Pioneered?

by sass_my_frass 42 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I Pioneered in school vacation time, and left school as soon as I legally could to get into it fulltime (16). Like Tij, I enjoyed Pioneer School and would have enjoyed instructing at it.

I thought about Bethel, when I was a kid, but decided I'd rather marry

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

They called it "Vacation Pioneering" way back when I was involved. I think one was required to put in 75 hours a month. I did it for a couple months and burned out. I have never EVER been responsible for brining ANYONE into Watchtower Slavery. Of that I am very glad indeed. MM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0977999432/sr=1-3/qid=1155793972/ref=pd_bbs_3/102-1934634-6134546?ie=UTF8&s=books

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I aux. pioneered for 6 months then started regular just out of high school. I finished school early in order to start pioneering right away, while I supported myself with landscaping and janitorial jobs for brothers in the congregation. In total, I pioneered for 4 years and also spent over a year at Wallkill, Bethel.

Isn't it weird (and also insanely stupid) that previously in the organization this would have been my personal bragging rights badge? What a waste of life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit