September 2006 Kingdom Ministry! MAJOR issue!

by under_believer 27 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I've been suspecting Ex. B. They alway say the same old thing as if it is a new discovery.

As far as Revelation Book, I wonder if they are going to say, "UN is our friend."

• Mary
    Mary
    Exhibit B: On page 1, the announcement of the October 16-November 12 "Special Campaign," the distribution of the tract Kingdom News #37, "The End of False Religion Is Near!" (we can only hope.) Exhibit C: Starting on page 3, and going through page 6, the list of corrections to the Revelation Climax book for the upcoming Congregation Book Study. That's right, folks, there are FOUR FULL PAGES of corrections to update the Revelation book to the current "light." These are not minor corrections. These are replacements of entire SENTENCES, PARAGRAPHS, and FOOTNOTES. No doubt the changes between the original and new material will be highly instructive, both for current and ex-JWs.

So! In the Sept. KM, it's announcing that false religion is going to be destroyed, because of their false beliefs and then they state that the only true religion has to change some of it's beliefs in order to study a book .......uh, what's wrong with this picture??!!!

• done4good
    done4good

***I wonder how many JWs are still so gullible in this century?***

Sad to think about that, isn't it.

j

• juni
    juni

Does the "new light" come on peel and stick paper?

Juni

• sspo
    sspo

***I wonder how many JWs are still so gullible in this century?***

The majority of them.

At times it would be easier to talk to a donkey than try to reason with one of them.

Yet all of us at one time had the same mentality and would have died for those teachings.

• earthtone
    earthtone

I am so glad I saw this. My mom is coming in town tonight and I'm going to tell her to bring her sept K M. So I can read this for myself!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

A humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate has villianized those with whom we vie, by vivisecting the very volume vexing us:

Revelation "Adjustments": Complete Analysis

Thank you V.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Exhibit A: On page 1, the OFFICIAL announcement about the Bethel layoffs. Hint: It's all blamed on "Improved Technology."

That news must be very comforting to those who have been laid off, especially the older ones who've spent a large part of their lives there.

Starting on page 3, and going through page 6, the list of corrections to the Revelation Climax book for the upcoming Congregation Book Study.

I'll bet the dubs are enthralled at studying this book again, especially as they are having to make the changes themselves, sort of do - it - yourself re-indoctrination.

No doubt the changes between the original and new material will be highly instructive, both for current and ex JWs

This is one ex jw who won't be even slightly interested in this "new light". It'll be the same old bullshit slightly repackaged anyway.

The ENTIRE BOOK needs to be corrected!!!
    Shredded would be better.
  • poppers
    poppers

I like how Mary zeroed right in on the irony.

• poppers
    poppers

This reminded me of an old Twilight Zone episode: a man goes on a rant about how the truly evil people of the world will reduce in size to 1 foot tall at some specific date. And sure enough, at the appointed time it happens: He is the one that shrinks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit