"its been said...As It Were..."

by xjwms 35 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

if any sentence had the words 'no doubt' in it then it was usually because there was in fact no proof.

tijkmo

• Arthur
    Arthur
    How about "And the evildoers, THAT IS, <insert whomever their mad at today>

A bible scripture would be quoted and THAT AS would be their interpretation of whom someone 2,000 years ago was referring to.

Yeah, it cracks me up how they will quote from the Apostle Paul to say that true Christians would not want to participate in paint-ball.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I just thought of the universal word for dubs and it's not f__k

for witnesses it is BALANCED

WE MUST BE BALANCED IN OUR APOSTATE TALK the list for this word is endless

• earthtone
    earthtone

After reading a scripture.... This helps us to appreciate ( something or another)

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

"Are we not grateful, then, for these fine blessings, blablabla..." "Is Jehoopla not richly blessing us?" (frenzied seals clapping)

• Arthur
    Arthur
    "Are we not grateful, then, for these fine blessings, blablabla..." "Is Jehoopla not richly blessing us?" (frenzied seals clapping)

Yeah, and the recycled phrase that used to irritate the heck out of me was: "are we not grateful for this abundant spiritual banquet that Jehover has provided us through the Faithful and Discreet Slave Class?" At that point, is when I either reached for my barf bag, or my pack of Role-Aids.

• sspo
    sspo

On earth a that particular time

• daystar
    daystar

And some people say we weren't part of a cult! We had our own freaking language hidden with special meaning!

And this was touted as a good thing. It set us apart. It identified us as "Jehovah's people"...

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Daystar you mean the "pure language"

• xjwms
    xjwms

daystar

you are right.......they, (and we, ..once upon a time) have been proud and thought highly of having a special language

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit