"its been said...As It Were..."

by xjwms 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Tristram
    Tristram

Lame a$$ conclusions that always ended with "Let us...."

"Therefore brothers, let us be determined to fully accomplish our ministry and make our advancement manifest as we march joyfully to the conclusion of this system of things."

• daystar
    daystar

"True Christians..." <insert whatever they wanted us to do>

• earthtone
    earthtone

According to the scriptures......

Almost couldn't think of any, you guys had said all the good one.

• Arthur
    Arthur
    "True Christians..." <insert whatever they wanted us to do>

Yeah, that's a good one. I got so friggin sick of that platitude.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

How about "And the evildoers, THAT IS, <insert whomever their mad at today>

A bible scripture would be quoted and THAT AS would be their interpretation of whom someone 2,000 years ago was referring to.

• DocBob
    DocBob

"Thinking people agree ...."

• mama1119
    mama1119

I loved "as true christians, we wouldn't want to........" and you could just never get enough of the "keep on the watch" talks and conventions, and comments.

• Trippin2962
    Trippin2962

"Lame a$$ conclusions that always ended with "Let us...."

"Therefore brothers, let us be determined to fully accomplish our ministry and make our advancement manifest as we march joyfully to the conclusion of this system of things."

--------------------------------- ROFLMAO you guys crack me up at my KH they would overuse the word "appreciate" as in "this scripture helps us to appreciate...... " and we can certainly appreciate Paul's words here at (insert scripture)........

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

My favorite is "In Jesus name, Amen!" Cuz the meeting was over.

• kazar
    kazar

During the studiesI attended I always heard someone say, "and in harmony with", usually expounding on another's comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit