Our congregation is buzzing..................

by vitty 39 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

It will also get those ones who have been browsing the internet all shook up and running back to the KH

umm, not me. I'm going to fix me a Long Island Iced Tea, get me a lawnchair, and sit back and watch the buzz at my old KH.

I'll have to ask my mom about this one. She is usually the first to tell me of any changes or exciting dumbass news. Unless this is "THE" news thay aren't to share with anyone......

• delilah
    delilah

oops, double post,,,sorry.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Delilah- I'll second you on that Long Island ice tea.

There is only one reason that there won't be a DC next year - the word will go out throughout the world about the pedophile cases, the murder cases (blood), the mental and physical abuse of this cult, and nobody is willing to be a sitting duck, as the populace worldwide persecutes these bastards for their actions. Double dose for those in power. Triple dose for those on the GB.

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

I think there was a thread a couple of weeks ago with information by Blondie that there are indeed already preparations made for 2007 conventions. I think it was some sort of KM announcement about the dates or venues.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Apparently after the DC, it was said that there may not be a convention next year and that its obvious the society knows something.

This sounds familiar. I heard the same thing after the 1995 (maybe it was the 1994) convention.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

i just got back from our d.c this past weekend there is no special buzz or there were no special implications.. and im only a mile or so away from brooklyn bethel

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Our congregation is buzzing..................glue/marker pens/tippex perhaps?

FF

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Same ol' same ol'

• Pole
    Pole

There MAY NOT be a convention.

Wink wink. Nudge, nudge.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

All you need to know

Every Jehovah's Witness member will grow old and die just like everyone else.

There is no Armageddon that will annihilate 6.5 billion people,and install Watchtower leaders as world rulers.
    That's all you need to know.Best regards,Danny Haszard “If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord (Jehovah) does not take place or come true, (ie 1914 'invisible' Jesus) that is a message the Lord (Jehovah) has not spoken. That prophet (Watchtower corporation) has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him” (Deut. 18:22)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit